Let’s see, so many things ... for fun I enjoy spending time with my 6year old son, playing games and cards, sitting around a fire with friends and family, bowling, pool, darts, going out to eat, watching movies, cooking, going to zoos, concerts, maybe some museums, and just relaxing with a peaceful night in.
What else… country music is my favorite. LOVE to sing it and hear it but am very open to most other music except heavy metal. It just hurts my ears lol.
I tend to find the simple things in to be the best and believe a smile and laughter can change the world our st least one persons day :)
I feel that quality time and affection are super important to a healthy and happy relationship so it's a must for me.
I was once asked these questions and thought they were kind of an interesting way to learn more about someone. Here are my answers to them.
1. What is your favorite word? Least favorite word?
Favorite: Love; Least favorite: Retarded
2. What turns you on about life? What turns you off?
turns me on- simplicity ; turns me off- negativity
3. What sound or noise do you like? What sound or noise do you hate?
fav sound- laughter; least fav- silverware screeching across a plate
4. What profession would you like to attempt? What would you not like to do?
prof to attempt- florist ; not want to attempt- waste management
5. And finally, if heaven exists, what would you like to have God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
God’s words- Welcome home Nicki
So I feel like I have just provided a glimpse of who I am. If you are still reading and interested then I can't wait to here from you soon!