A little bit about myself...I'm smart, funny, sarcastic, quick witted and honest to a fault. At this point in my life I'm not looking for the casual hook up. I would like to find someone special to spend time with and see how things develop. Similiar interest would be great, but differences creates new experiences.
During the week I'm mostly a homebody, but on the weekends I enjoy going to nice restaurants, local bar for some drinks/people watching and pool. Beer/wine festivals and sporting events are always fun. By no means am I an alcholic, but if you don't drink we most likely are not a match. I'm also not into the club scene. I love to cook and I make the best meatballs and gravy (sauce). Summer is my favorite time of the year and i like going to a nice quite beach like LBI, but Tiki is fun too. I enjoy traveling, day trips down the shore, A.C. Philly, New Brunswick, Princeton or NY.
I'm looking for someone that has a sense of humor and is affectionate, I'm sarcastic and quick witted so you better be able to keep up.
So we don't waste each others time the below is really non-negotiable:
1. Have a job (self-employed usually means you don't have one, but if you do than this doesn't apply to you, lol!)
3. Self Sufficient/Independent (I'm not your mom)
4. Likes animals (i have two cats but I also likes dogs)
5. Please don't contact me if you live 50 miles away or in another state (no long distance relationships or pen pals)
6. Must enjoy watching sports even better if it's the Giants and Yankees
***Also your profile should never ever have the following sentence......"looking for my partner in crime".
If you read this far than your attention span is much better than mine and hopefully you got some of my sarcasm.
Hope to hear from you and if not good luck fishing!