Tall, nice looking (to some) guy - professional - clean cut. Great sense of humor. Kind of a traditional with a modern twist.
I have a great outlook on life - taking things in stride. I work hard, and take time to relax along the way. I eat right, exercise, and otherwise intend to keep myself healthy.
I'm not here to see how many people I can date, but am also not necessarily looking to get heavily involved (too quickly) either. There is a nice middle ground (I would think.)
If you'd like to meet someone who is neither out of control, nor layered in baggage from previous relationship(s)... read on. =)
With me - you get a mostly simple guy. I'm very much interested in leading a healthy lifestyle (both in diet, exercise, and mentally.) I do have a great sense of humor, and tend to feel it is better to laugh, than cry. I am a traditional romantic with modern/contemporary values.
You won't find a guy who frequents clubs - or is constantly craving the party-boy lifestyle. Not now, nor in my early years either - there are better things to do (IMO.) I do enjoy going out (of course) - finding interesting things to do, places to go (things to see.) I have a range of interests, and don't tend to limit myself (although some/many things are more fun with someone alongside.)
Previous Profile Headlines: =)
* A chicken crossing the road = Poultry in motion.
* If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
* I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.
* “Did you want 5? or 135 ???" ~ Ice Dispenser
* Which State has the smallest soft drinks? Minisoda
* Russian nesting dolls are so full of themselves...
* "I don't even own a book" ~ Medieval Hipster
* I've never seen a chameleon..Good job, chameleons!
* Zombie = Term no one's heard of in Zombie Movies
* Never tip a cow more than 15%...
* Desserts=Stressed spelled backward - Eat more cake
* Profile Cliché #17 (I like) "Anything Outdoors"
Profile Headlines that just wouldn't fit in the space provided: =)~
* Whipped cream is just shaving cream that does whatever it's girlfriend tells it to do.
* Venus Williams should marry Bruno Mars and become Venus Mars.
The funniest personal ad I ever read....
"Seeking someone to pretend to be my boyfriend. It's easy; just ignore me.
I'll do the same for you. No talking. No sex. I'm happy enough being alone.
I'm just looking for someone to be alone with."