Well, let's begin where all good stories begin. At the start.
My name is Brian, and I'm here because I need to know what Tucson has to offer for this white guy.
My favorite conversation, to this day:
My buddy: Dude, don't contradict yourself.
Me: Your face is a contradiction.
Buddy: Yeah, well.... Ok, no... That was a good one
- I love coffee in the mornings, and at night.
- I don't like to wake up without a little dubstep. Skrillex is king.
- I enjoy hard rock, though I can't help but dance to Reggaeton.
- I love spicy food of all kinds.
- I'm looking for someone who can appreciate me, for who I am.
- I dislike when a woman classifies you because of your skin color.
- I live on the south side, and if you don't like the neighborhood, you should avoid me.
- I'm one of the few white people you'll ever see walk on the south side after dark.
- I don't mind long walks on the beach, I just wish there were more slow walks from the car, to a girl's front door, mostly, because I love goodbye kisses.
- I can be romantic at times, flirty at others, and I'm always slightly quirky.
- I am almost a carnivore.
- I am originally from Ohio, though it is not where I'm FROM. (I have gained my personality over several thousands of miles, and I don't act like Ohio was ever my home. )
If you don't mind someone who's upbeat in the morning, low key at night, and always relaxed when he's alive, please, send me a message.
- Women with a vocabulary of more than 17 words.
- Falling asleep to the scent of someone's hair.
- Long discussions over wine.
- Romantic evenings where nothing really happens.
- To be announced. I'm pretty open to your tastes. :D
Well, I'm partial to food... not even a particular kind, though I'd start by suggesting sushi. Honestly, I'd much rather take that money, swing by Fry's for fresh ingredients, and cook you something real. :D