Fifty-five year old semi retired African American female seeking a man of color for friendship leading into a LTR. I tend to be a homebody however enjoy the outdoors, traveling,shopping, scary movies, classical music and the arts. I am a caring & civic minded person who believe in community service and giving back.
Served two year as an Americorp volunteer and believe in community service. I work with homeless consumers & sponsor free birthday parties for homeless children.
I am a artist and enjoy painting landscapes as well as creating french beaded flowers (a lost art form.) I am a good cook I think (get no complaints when I cook for guests at a homeless shelter once a week). I am also a pet lover and have a spoiled mini doxie.
If interested in learning more..hit me back..
Good luck on your search
Let's decide together:Suggestions
1. Volunteering at the shelter where I work fixing a meal.
2. A mid evening dinner at PeJu.
3. A evening at the Walter Art Museum ( I love Middle Eastern Art)
4. A movie with buttered popcorn & a diet coke. (Got to watch the figure..)
5. Watch my puppy train me on how not to train her.