Good to know:
* I'm happy and I love life
* I am very book smart and even more street smart.
* My best friends are women and I understand and respect them better than most
* I'd take a quality new friend over a date any day. My friends are friends for life, dates are a dime a dozen and hit and miss.
* Of course I'm open to a committed relationship with the right person
* Just because I don't have kids, doesn't mean I don't like them. (I usually sit at the children's table) lol
* I am serious to silly, know when which one is appropriate.
* I was once described as a stale marshmallow, hard on the outside, soft on the inside
* I rarely drink, but certainly don't mind if others do. (Nope, not a recovering anything, no DUI's, just drink selectively)
* I am as emotionally stable and well grounded as they get.
* I HATE the "flirt" (and MEET ME) feature, please woMAN up and just send a personal note. (And yet I still get flirts all day long)
* I mean what I say and I say what I mean
* I love to explore and travel
* I'm an open book
Random Bits and pieces:
1. Adventurous women get extra pts
2. If you don't have a pic on your profile, please let me know how you will be sending it to me. (all the silly excuses as to why you don't have a pic are just that)
3. I am VERY direct, I am not rude, but I do not sugar coat anything
4. I believe if one is not interested, it's best to just not respond (I don't take offense and neither should you)
5. In a perfect world I'd like to meet my best friend, lover and partner in crime all wrapped up in ONE awesome girl (yes, woman, just an expression)
6. How one talks to the waitress is very telling about who they REALLY are inside
7. My motto: Live, Love, Laugh and LEARN...!!!
8. This site definitely has comedic value
9. I crack most people up, I am sure I can make you laugh too. (if not, I will at least drive you to the hospital so they can remove the stick from your @ss)
10. I am independently owned and operated
11. With ALL due respect, 250lb female Bulgarian power lifters are athletic, BUT..their "body type" is not
12. I didn't know that #11 would cause so much hate mail
13. I don't sweat the small stuff
14. I am not looking for perfect, BUT..."perfect for me" would be great
15. The optimist sees the bagel, the pessimist sees the hole
16. I don't drink beer often, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.
17. I don't have pets at the moment, but I love animals more than I like most people.
18. Please no BpB. (belly past boobs) I'm not saying you should be large chested, BUT if your belly extends past your boobs, I'm not going to be interested.
19. Better to be a smart @ss than a dumbass, just sayin'
+ On a blind date the woman asked me if she matched up with how our mutual friend described her and if I were happy with her looks. I said, "Yes, and you are very cute". All offended she groaned, "cute?, cute?, I don't want to be cute, puppies are cute". I replied, "wait a minute, I never said you were AS CUTE as a puppy".
++ So a woman wrote me on here and said she was very interested but was afraid of #3, worried that if she asked me "do these jeans make my @ss look fat?", that I would say yes. She was wrong, I wouldn't say that. Let's be honest, jeans don't make @sses look fat, FAT @SSES make @sses look fat.
First meeting? Starbucks or a drink. First date? Blues club, Playing tennis, road trip for the day, whatever. The company is far more important than the activity. Generally though, something either athletic or just laid back and fun.
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.