jc71810: your health is your wealth
About
Non-smoker with Average body type
City
Brentwood - nor cal, California
Details
42 year old Woman, 5' 9" (175cm), Non-Religious
Ethnicity
Caucasian Leo with Brown hair
Intent
jc71810 Wants a relationship
Education
Bachelors degree
Personality
Adventurer
Profession
sales


dating
Airplane to Cancun






I am Seeking a Man For Long term
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Undecided
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Pets Dog Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 4 years



About Me
How to describe me...well I am kind of like the girl next door. funny, friendly, athletic, genuine and at somepoint years ago( many years ago) probably was seen climbing out my second story window and sliding down the side of the house to sneak out... but these days I use the front door.

Honesty and humor are important traits to me and I love to laugh...even at myself! I tend to have a positive outlook on things. I enjoy learning new things and if I want to try something new I usually just jump in and figure it out. 95% of the time this philosophy works out...the other 5% of the time I hire a professional to fix the damage I have done. I play a variety of sports, but am down to golfing at the moment due to knee issues. I guess you could say I am a bit of a tomboy in that regard, but I still love to get dressed up and go out as much as relaxing in a t-shirt and jeans. My taste in music varies, but I tend to lean more towards rock. I have dogs and it would be great if you are a dog person too. I travel regularly for work to a variety of places, and wouldn't mind having a travel patner to take with me on occassion. I do not have any kids, but I take care of my 6 year old niece one or two days during the week and every other weekend. So, I understand the demands of parenthood ( without the pain of childbirth..LOL) and every other Friday night I am most likely building forts in my living room, or watching My Little Pony for the 100th time...

What I am looking for... I am looking for a man, not a boy. Someone that has there own "thing" going on, but is looking for that special person to share it all with. A man that enjoys the outdoors and staying active as much as I do. Someone that has a goofy side and can let loose and have fun, but also is responsible enough to take care of what needs to get done. Someone who does not play games and is confident in who they are and what they want. Has a passport for travel or can legally obtain one (lol). I know that honest good men exist out there...somewhere, and I am still fishing for one.

There is a lot more to me, don't worry it doesn't come in the form of high maintenance or written instructions...but now that I think about it, it would be pretty cool if all people came with instructions, or better yet warning signs! lol

Feel free to say hi...

First Date
Coffee, driving range, hiking, dog park, meet for a drink...Any place we can find out a little more about each other and carry on a conversation.


Mail Settings
To send a message to jc71810 you MUST meet the following criteria:
Male
Age between 32 and 46.
Live in United States
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be married