Navigating thought this maze we call “online” dating is hard, but don’t be afraid to put yourself out there because your never know what you’ll get back.
DEAL BREAKERS AND REASONS WE ARE NOT COMPATIBLE
1. If you are incarcerated or unable to pass a security clearance
2. If you workout less than 3-days per week
3. If you failed to actually read my profile and respond only because you thought I was "hot", "alluring" or "sexy".
4. If your IQ is below average
5. Under 30-years old
MESSAGE ME IF...
1. You can challenge me and I am not referring to physical strength
2. You can move forth with planing without waiting for me
3. Move steadily from one goal to another
4. If you are open to learning from each other
5. If you have well-rounded opinions with factual bases
6. If you can stand you ground when you know you're right
7. Double points if you can make me laugh
The most precious thing we have our moments and our memories, so let’s make some together. [smiles]
WHO AM I AND WHY SHOULD YOU GET TO KNOW ME
* I am more of a do-er and not a talk-er.
* I work in Silicon Valley and I have a successful career as a "senior software developer”
* I consider myself a "foodie" and I enjoy cooking, eating and exploring new restaurants
* I keep my glass half full so I can absorb knowledge, culture and experiences
* I am sure you have noticed I do exercise regularly and stay physically fit by doing yoga, going hiking, going jogging, weight training, dancing [classical ballet], and aerial yoga.
* I enjoy reading about philosophy and culture.
* I am little snarky with a dash of sarcasm.
* Total "out-of-the-closet" nerd and geek. [smiles] I like Japanese anime and sci-fi.
* My mindset is “humanitarian” and aways helping others who cannot help themselves. I exhibited qualities by volunteering and mentoring.
* I am learning a language - Chinese Mandarin [mind you not very well, but I am trying :o)]
Yes, I do also have Chinese name, which is ?? (hui-ying). My Chinese name was given to me by a friend.
* Yes, my daughter is 1/2 Chinese.
LEARNING ABOUT OTHER CULTURES
In college I minored in Japanese culture, art and language and shifted focus to Chinese culture and language.
I will be traveling abroad this in 2016 and 2017
THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO TRY
* Sky driving or cliff driving;
* Scuba diving [first I should learn how to swim...lol];
* Competing on food networks chopped amateur chef version, and
* A bunch of other stuff I have not gotten to yet.
Acrobatics, health and fitness, technology, painting, design, cooking and baking, motorcycles, adventurous sports.