A lot of people (men in general) tell me that I am a rare find, because the fact that I am attractive, in good shape, of African decent, and a senior software engineer.
I guess you can say I am a triple threat.
I studied Japanese culture, art and language from high school through college. After the birth of my daughter I switch to Chinese learning about culture and language.
I enjoy watch Japanese anime and one of my favorite series is “Claymore” by Norihiro Yagi.
MY FITNESS ROUTINE: I work out at the gym and in my dance studio/home gym. I incorporate TRX, free weights, jogging, walking, hiking, aerial yoga, dancing and ballet conditioning.
I also interested in acrobatics, health and fitness, technology, painting, design, cooking and baking, adventurous sports, and martial arts.
I guess most would describe me as a selfless person, because I enjoy helping others to succeed, and also straight forward. I do tend to speak my mind and stand up for other who cannot stand up for themselves. And I do activity volunteer in both the Asian and Black communities.
Even though I am straight forward and I speak my mind, believe it or not I am pretty shy. WOW! talk about opposites. My Chinese astrology sign is “Tiger”.
"The tiger is incredibly strong and stable, however, they sometimes hold too much inside and can find it difficult to let their stress out. They tend to act without warning too, moving from one area to another in an attempt to either distract themselves or seek out new experiences.
Within the Tiger lies so much more than a strong defense, and there is a love of adventure that guides their more personal interactions.
A Tiger's nature may seem aggressive at times, but more often it is just a sign of the immense passion that tends to rule their personal interactions. Everything the Tiger feels is amplified within them, so that those they care about occupy the foremost thoughts in their head, while those they don't care about are quickly forgotten.”
I like structure and order, which is evident from my basic list of traits below.
Top 10: Basic Traits I Look For In A Man
(The traits above are only guidelines not requirements. I am not a rigid person and I do appreciate and understand that everyone has imperfections.)
1. Intelligence: I have to admit there is nothing sexier and I am not easily intimidated.
2. Challenge: if you responding because you're bored, I probably will be disinterested sexually. I get pursued by men all day long, I am looking for someone to stand out.
3. Attentiveness: This one goes hand in hand with No. 9, I am not looking for just gifts and compliments, I want to know that you're thinking about me.
4. Generosity: Impress me by spending your time thinking about the welfare of others. Make a donation, help out someone less fortunate and/or donate time at a soup kitchen.
5. Sexual mastery: Do I need to say more? I would be instantly addicted to skillful lover who know how to make me feel ecstasy and teach me new ways of feeling incredible. So read some books, watch some "educational" movies. Do whatever it takes to get some moves down.
6. Romance: Romance is powerful for creating attraction in a way that goes way beyond the whole prince-on-a-white-horse routine.
7. Dominance: It's a scientific fact that attractive women have an unconscious attraction to "dominant" men, and I love an assertive man.
8. Class: Show just a touch of class and culture (in other words, not so much that it's boring)
9. A sense of humor: It's true; humor is an aphrodisiac and it's attractive.**** and funny is the best!
10. A sense of fun and adventure: Absolutely nothing is a bigger turn-off to than a buzz-kill. I am pretty conservative but every now then I want to go outside the box.
I understand my list looks intimidating, but be strong and courageous, and you will be successful.
A little disclaimer I primarily date Asian and Black men exclusively, and in regards to dating other races I am open but I do not usually date Caucasian men.