You know it is funny your whole life you are told that you would find someone, start dating, fall in love, get married, have children, and live happily ever after. So what happens when you do all of those things except for the happily ever after? Starting over is never fun! Anyway I find myself alone after 8 years of marriage and honestly let me just tell you it sucks! So here is a little about me:
1) I know a lot of guys say this but I generally am a nice guy and a gentleman. Hard to believe right but that is how I was raised. My dad thought me that opening doors and "ladies first" was what real men did so that is what I do and what I teach my sons to do. I know people say nice guys finish last but it won't stop me from being that way. The world would be a better place if people would be a little nicer. That being said don't mistake my kindness for weakness, just because I prefer to be a nice guy doesn't mean I will let you walk all over me either.
2) Yes I do have children and no I am not a dead beat father. My kids are my world! They are my three greatest accomplishments in my life. I have 2 boys and a girl. My boys are 5 and seven years old. They are handsome, smart, strong, fearless and a little goofy. What can I say? they take after their daddy! lol My little girl is 9 going on ninety. She is beautiful, fearless, very smart, and very opinionated and I know very soon that I will have to beat the little dirtbags away from her.
3) I do have a job and I do work very hard. I don't want a sugar momma and won't take advantage of women like some men do.
4) I am a football fanatic. Just know that if the Saints or LSU are playing I am probably gonna be watching. I rarely miss a game. I love all sports but football is my favorite.
5) I listen to a lot of different music and watch a variety of different genres of movie. Music is the way I relax and unwind. As far as music goes I listen to anything i think sounds good. I listen to everything from Linkin Park to Otis Redding. Rap, rock, blues or country it doesn't matter I listen to it all. I watch just about any kind of movie. As long as it will keep my interest I will watch it. Of course I love a good action film but I can get down with a romantic comedy(haven't seen one of those in a while because that is more of a date movie lol).
6) I love to cook and am really good at it. Yes I know most men say they can cook they mean BBQ, and yes I can make you a mean steak or BBQ on the grill but I can also whip up some mean dishes in a kitchen as well!
Anyway this was a little about me and if you want to get to know me better send me a message. Feel free to ask me anything you want to know I have nothing to hide. Thanks for taking the time to read this and if I am not for you I hope you find what you are looking for.