Let's get the formalities out of the way first, shall we? I'm Elissa, 24, work as a security guard and I have a car. There.
Ten random things to know about me:
1. Recently graduated with an associates degree in Criminal Justice. I'm currently also going for my Bachelor's in business.
2. I love football (nfl). My teams are the Niners and the Bears. (consequently, I hate the Raiders & Packers...I think it's a built-in requirement when you're a fan of my teams)
3. I'm most definitely not a size 2, so if you're looking for supermodel stats, press the back button.
4. I don't do FWB/NSA, so don't even ask.
5. I have a thing for tall men (I'm 5'7").
6. I'm a bit of a nerd/dork. I love Harry Potter, Star Trek, MASH, and video games. I love reading and always looking for a new book/series to start. I'm a huge Whovian as well.
7. I love country music (but I listen to other genres).
8. I can sometimes swear like a sailor, although not as much as I used to, thanks to spending time around my nieces and nephews.
9. I love to laugh. I also have a very dry sense of humor, so if you can't stand sarcasm please go elsewhere.
10. I'm a part of Equality Arizona as well as The Human Rights Campaign. I'm very passionate about equality, especially when it comes to same-sex marriage. If this is an issue for you, please don't bother.
A few more things: I honestly don't mind kids. But I hate "baby-mama drama." If you can't string together a correct sentence (meaning you send me something "whar yuu typ lyke dis" and think it's cool, or you sound like a neanderthal: "sentence read like this. You got pic? Go take pic. I bored.") then I can already tell this won't work.
If you live somewhere far from me (i.e. Gilbert, Tuscon, Prescott, Casa Grande, Laveen) this would be difficult because as a security guard, I don't make much and my car eats gas like there's no tomorrow.
I like to spend my free time: playing video games, being with friends, watching movies, thinking about where technology would be without Gene Roddenberry, nerding out, dancing, wondering what the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow is, cooking, crafts, drawing, wondering what the punchline to Vernon Dursley's Japanese golfer joke was, and many other things.
Thanks for reading if you actually did.
Dave & Busters, amusement parks, go karts...something fun; something different.I don't think movies are a good first date unless its preceded or followed by something else, only because you can't get to know someone very well sitting in a dark room watching a movie.