A little about me...
10) I love cheese- I haven't found a type that I don't like.
9) I have visited 30 or so countries. I love to travel not be a tourist and I need someone who I can share my adventures with.
8) My first concert was Boyz II Men in 7th grade. At the time my friends and I thought it was the best night of our lives.
7) I have a stong attraction to beards..its the Montana girl in me.
6) I have tried sky diving, bungee jumping, white water rafting, and scuba diving. Next on the list is hang gliding.
5) I am a horrible speller, despite having a Masters Degree in Education. My fourth graders would often call me out on it and I would try and play it off like I was testing them.
4) I love to dance despite my lack of skills.
3) I lived in Ireland, in a hostel room with several middle aged Polish men and worked in a warehouse between college and grad school.
2) I am very close to my family. My sisters and I still wear matching pajamas at Christmas. (Might be an overshare)
1) I like to dress-up and do but if I could get away with it I would wear a hooded sweatshirt every single day. (I am against crew neck sweatshirts unless you are over the age of 42.)
I am looking for someone fun and goofy. Someone who doesn't take himself too seriously and likes to laugh. Someone who will dance even when he looks like a fool and can start a fire when we are camping. I enjoy good company, a little sarcasm, and excellent micro-brews. I am a little crazy, very loyal, and always up for an adventure.