Just trying this thing out, seeing who's out there, haven't had much luck on these things but who knows. I hate talking about myself so if you want to get to know me, just drop me a line if you're interested.
I thought I would throw some keywords that would describe what I like to do. If you recognize yourself in some of them, I think it might be worth taking the time to keep on reading my profile. If you don’t keep on reading, I swear I won’t be upset with you. I will never know anyway...
Travel, surprises, music, dancing, sports, books, going to the gun range, last minute plans, open mind, photography, craziness, spontaneity, going out (but also staying in), sharing, simplicity, respect, flip flops (yes, the sandals), down to earth, people, casual, word, news, work, sense of humor about yourself, awareness...
And yet another short list of things that I’m not really fond of:
- Cars (can’t tell why I put this one first…)
- Self-centered people (but, hey… Have you already heard anybody saying “yes, yes, I am definitely self-centered.” So this one doesn’t really count!!)
- TV (even if I like one or two shows and some movies)
- Excessive work out/complete body addiction
- Superficial people (but same problem as #2…)
In addition, if you happen to pronounce the following sentences regularly, we’re definitely increasing the chance of a good match here:
“Ok let’s give it a try”
“To be honest, I don’t know”
“I respect that”
“J’adore Les escargots” okay this one doesn't really count either…