Anthony aka Lex
WARNING: Please do not continue any further! Stop here and go on to the next profile. Spending time with me may be extremely fun and enjoyable and prolonged or frequent exposure to me may cause you to become addicted to said behavior on a regular basis. There is no known cure for this condition and extreme caution and personal judgment must be exercised prior to making initial contact. This is will be your only warning!
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS: May include, but are not limited to nervousness, anxiety, memory loss, abdominal pain, watery eyes, loss of bladder control, weakness in the knees, and loss of balance.
MOST COMMON SIDE EFFECTS: May include, but are not limited to weight loss, outbursts of laughter, reduced stress, singing karaoke, dancing like a fool, consuming numerous alcoholic beverages, and excessive happiness.
Now that I caught your attention, let’s see if you can actually read my entire profile before moving on to the next totally hot (and most likely fake), but obviously dull and boring guy that is just looking for one thing!
OMG, THIS GUY IS HOT!!! If you are looking for the "Perfect Guy" on this website, Good Luck! I've heard all the stories about guys who lie, don’t have money, a car, or even worse, who are stalkers (really, where do some men find the time?). As for me, I’m the real deal! I'm 6'2" tall and weigh in at 245 lbs. I have an athletic build and I'm height and weight proportionate. I swim and workout regularly and I’m perfectly fine with how I look right down to the sexy smile on my face! :-)
If I've kept your attention this long, then here are some things that you definitely want to know about me.
1) I LOVE to dance! Yes, it is true, need I say more? Although, I am retired now and don't like to speak about it any more... I was once an exotic dancer. My specialty was entertaining ladies at adult retirement communities. I had a few close calls during my career, however I never lost a customer during my show. A part of me still misses performing and the ladies calling me "The Pacemaker!" LOL! :-)
2) I LOVE to have fun and don’t take life too seriously. (Obviously... See above!)
3) I live in the Chicago, IL suburbs and I visit Pittsburgh, PA (my home town) four to eight times per year. I have clients in both cities and I travel based on family events, holidays, my client needs, and my meeting schedule.
4) I enjoy learning about and experiencing different cultures, cooking, swimming, working-out, (Pittsburgh Steelers) football, and friendly gatherings by the fire pit. Actually, my list of likes could go on-and-on but I will keep it short for now.
5) I'm a social drinker, meaning I can enjoy drinks in a social environment, but I’m not into to getting hammered or drunk. I am not a fan of puking in random locations and spending money just to feel sick the next day and not remembering parts of the previous evening. I’ll leave all of those fun activities to the professionals.
6) I am NOT a metro-sexual (which is a very strange term in my opinion), however I do like to take care of myself. I am into fragrance (soaps, body spray, cologne, aftershave, etc.) and smelling good. I also take very good care of my hands. That is sort of a pet peeve I guess.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: I have two very handsome, intelligent, and athletic boys that and are 11 and 15. My 15 year old lives with me and he is very mature for his age. Although my boys are older, I only expose them to family and my close friends. In short, I do not date around my boys. In time, if I find the right person, I'm sure that may change. :-)
NOW FOR THE FUN PART!: In my daily pursuit to poke fun at life, I have made a few minor observations (not pet peeves) about PoF from a male's perspective. Below are a few things that I have noticed during my time on this dating website. Some items may seem harsh, but I assure you, I am only poking fun at the online dating process.
1) If you are a mother, you don’t have to say “my kids, child, children, son, or daughter comes first in my life.” Mothers, we know that. It is implied. Now if your career, pets, lifestyle, hobby, friend or friends, or other family member(s) come first, those are the things that we are interested in knowing.
2) If you chose to lie about something significant in your profile (other than something security related like I live in Squirrel Hill (or Naperville) when I really live in Homewood (or Romeoville), it is going to send up a red flag for people. It is not fun meeting a 38 year old, only to find out that she looks young for 45.
3) If you have a number of photos on your profile and they are all head-shots, that's a red flag! Believe me, it is much better to be upfront about your physical appearance by posting a full-body shot. You do not want to save that information for your first meeting where it is surely going to be an extremely uncomfortable situation for you both. Unless, you plan on meeting later in the evening at a bar. If that's the case... please pay close attention to number 4!
4) Ladies, please do not put on your profile that you are "not looking to hook-up" or "not looking for a one-night-stand." Men never listen to that anyway! You are simply just wasting your breath! LOL! However, if you are looking for sex, please post that clearly in your title or near the beginning of your profile so that the married men on this site can quickly find you and can stop screwing things up for us single guys.
5) Finally my #1 recommendation on PoF: On your first e-mail message, please don't ask someone if they're “having any luck yet?” LOL! Really? If we were having luck, we wouldn't be replying to e-mails or even be on PoF anymore.
Well hopefully you found some humor in my observations. I enjoy hearing feedback, if you feel so inclined. Good luck fishing in the pond! :-)