Okay Fellas, This is what I learned I am looking for in a Man after being back in the dating scene for a few months. First let me say this: I am seeking a relationship but I am not in a hurry to rush into one. I like the flirting, playing, petting and "butterflies" experience of a New relationship.
truly the type of relationship I am looking for; A comfortable, trusting, loving one. With a lot of attraction, action and fun on the side!
- You SMILE and can make me Laugh
- You have a way of making income ( and I don't care how much or how little)
- You have goals and plans for the future
- You are serious about dating, or at least making a good friend.
- You are honest
- You are responsible ( well at least when you need to be )
- You have a secure place to live
- You are FUN and Spontanious
- You are sexy!! You don't have to be the greatest looking guy in the world to be sexy to me.
You still reading? Whew! ;-)
- Live with your parents
- Live over 50 miles away .. Long Distances ( unless someone moves or it is really worth it to travel) never really work out long term
- If you NEED to drink alcohol , EVERY SINGLE DAY - I love a few good****ails !! But Alcoholism Is not sexy to me.
- Haven't been STD tested in the past 6 months to a year, and are sexually active
- Live with an ex-girlfriend, baby momma or anything of that sort
- Is your occupation "Hustling"? Be more creative. What does that mean ANyways!? My Idea of 'Hustling' is not a profession.
- You would take me anywhere that has a drive-thru on our first date
- You don't enjoy foreplay or know the definition of Stamina
Beauty is always in the in the eye of the beholder; So I'm probably going to need to behold you before I know for sure ;-)
Originality, Humor, Honesty, and Fun can make any Dinner or coffee a great first Date. I believe in Chemistry and that is what I look for while dating. The ability to have great conversation and laugh with another within the first couple of hours is the best part to any date. I do not mind what it is, or where it is, if there is a chance the Company is going to be better than the event.