I majored in Art and Art History at Santa Clara University. I currently work for a mortgage investment company in their investor services department.
A little bit about me...
- I am a diehard San Francisco Giants fan. I watch every single game.
- I love all things Disney
- I can make some very yummy homemade cookies and cupcakes
- I appreciate art
- I go to the gym 4 or 5 times a week
- I am perfectly content with staying home and watching a movie
- I have a chihuahua named Maddie
- I am absolutely terrified of fish
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I really think it's important to keep the first date very casual, so there isn't a lot of pressure if you aren't compatible in person. If everything works out, then let the fun begin! Baseball game, bowling, miniature golf, going to a museum, going to the movies, etc. are all really great first dates.