My two kids and I are usually hanging out with family. I am BIG on family. I love my family because we all share a crazy sense of humor. Humor is big for me too. I enjoy spending my time with people who know how to laugh and don't get so wrapped up with life.
I like to do things that feel worthwhile, so I've dedicated most of my professional career to working with the special needs population. I love my job, I have an awesome boss, and I am thankful every day. I love to cook and I read a lot. My favorite music is SALSA, but I enjoy several genres: rock en espanol, some reggaeton, alternative, R&B, old school.
I don't expect anyone to be perfect, just worthwhile...as friends or whatever else turns out. I try to avoid drama in my life and am interested in meeting other drama-free people. For the boys who THINK they are drama-free, but are NOT, let me define this for you:
- I don't want to hear 10 things you hate about your baby's mama
- I don't want to hear about your "crazy" family; my family is crazy, I still love them, I don't get people who aren't connected to their family
- If you're possessive or jealous...that's drama. I'm sorry if you've been hurt, I've been cheated on too...I won't make YOU pay, don't make me...great, thanks
- I am NOT seeking a casual relationship; AKA "just hooking up" and I am not interested in becoming your next challenge ;)
- parolees...ding ding ding...drama
- vatos locos with tear drops? hmmm...I don't tip bottles for my fallen homies and watching George Lopez is about as ORALE, ESE as I get
- and my favorite...if you're currently living with your "EX" or (even better) your ex is currently PREGNANT by you...I think you've caught on to the pattern here :D
- if you haven't caught on to this pattern...you're drama
I love a guy who's not afraid of getting his hands dirty. A man who keeps his word. A man who manages his temper well (NO HOT HEADS). A man who has been there and done that and has gotten it ALL out of his system and is ready to settle down with just one woman (that may have cut readers by about 60% huh?) And DEFINITELY, a man who is into kids.
Just a note: I don't get guys who post pictures of themselves with women...unless they've noted its their mom or sister...if that's you, I'll cringe...be prepared
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I don't ask for a lot on the first date...just that I be picked up in a limo with a cabin of 75 degrees and a bottle of 1787 vintage Sauternes from Chateau d'Yquem. Hahaha! Are you still reading?! Just kidding...I am a pretty simple girl. To me, the company makes the night, not the place. I googled that wine I mentioned, by the way. Playing pool and games at Dave & Busters is fun, even though I suck ;) I like walking around SF or Santa Cruz...again, place doesn't matter as much as the company. Most important is that the conversation flows and he gets my jokes. Cleverness is a bonus ;)