Hello, thank you for stopping to look at my profile. I have now lived in Lansing for a couple of years now, so I guess time to update my profile. I never thought I would last two years here... but the small city life has really grown on me (granted I get out of here a lot of weekends for my sanity haha). Let me start about the basics and get those out of the way. I am a 40 year old single white male with blonde hair and blue eyes. I am 6 foot and about 210 pounds (played rugby for 15 years, as a flanker). I have lived in about 10 different cities over the years in the US, and have lived abroad for 6 years. I am very easy going, and love to try new things and try to see the world as much as possible.
I own a condo at Stadium District across the street from the Lugnuts (can see the stadium from my balcony, but cannot see the games). I own three additional rental properties, decided it was a lot safer than investing in the stock market... not sure if I made the right call. I also consider myself helping my community as I am renting a couple to section eight renters. As far as my job, I am a software engineer working for a firm in Lansing. I write financial security for some department of treasury applications.
I absolutely love to travel. Would be nice if I met someone that would like to go with me (must have your passport). Your job is not important to me, I am comfortable in life so do not need to worry about what my future partner would do. Feel free to ask me any questions, really look forward to hearing from you.
I will just end the post with a few interesting tidbits about me...
1. I speak fluent conversational Chinese
2. I have visited every contiguous US state
3. I don't eat seafood, sorry I am a pure land lubber
4. I am a huge dog lover, I like cats as well, just not as much. Black Lab is my favorite breed.
5. I am a die-hard Redsox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins fan...
6. I just became an Michigan resident....
7. Hmmm, I scored a perfect score on my math SAT (verbal wasn't as great, but still good)
8. I am a veteran of the US military, went to a service academy (you can guess which one)
9. I have had a top secret clearance in the past
10. I still call Mom or Dad 3 or 4 times a week, so family is very important to me
11. I have never been married, have no children
12. I have never smoked... would prefer you didn't either.
13. I have no children, but love kids. I am not sure if my future will include children or not, so is not a deal breaker either way.
14. Used to jump off bridges in college haha.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Grab a bite to eat or some drinks, see if there are any sparks.