Hello, thanks for looking at my ad :)
Let me start about the basics and get those out of the way. I am a 39 year old single white male with blonde hair and blue eyes. I am 6 foot and about 210 pounds (played rugby for 15 years, as a flanker). I have lived in about 10 different cities over the years in the US, and have lived abroad for 6 years. I am very easy going, and love to try new things and try to see the world as much as possible. I just moved from Chicago, and start a new job for a firm on May 21st in Lansing. I am looking for someone that is very laid back, and very easy to talk to. I will just end the post with a few interesting tidbits about me...
1. I speak fluent conversational Chinese
2. I have visited every contiguous US state
3. I don't eat seafood, sorry I am a pure land lubber
4. Have been in Lansing just a short while, so really have not seen anything yet
5. I am a die-hard Redsox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins fan... sorry Chicago fans haha
6. I just became a Michigan resident....
7. Hmmm, I scored a perfect score on my math SAT (verbal wasn't as great, but still good)
8. I am a veteran, went to a service academy (you can guess which one)
9. I have had a top secret clearance in the past
10. I still call Mom or Dad 3 or 4 times a week, so family is very important to me
11. I have never been married, have no children
12. I have never smoked...
13. I just bought a condo at the Stadium District, across the street from Lugnuts.