I am an attractive 37 year old nonsmoker. I am looking to meet new people and see what happens. I do my best to not take life too seriously. For my intent, I chose that I want to a relationship, but that doesn't mean that I'm willing to rush into things. I want to take my time and see what happens; I'm looking to have fun and meet new people and just see where things go.
You enjoy sports, both playing and watching them. You say what you mean and don't play games. You are willing to get to know me and enjoy each other's company. You do not smoke, but drink occasionally. You are relatively fit and take care of yourself.
17 random things about me:
1. I have 2 tattoos, but neither is visible unless I want it to be. I have an appointment for another one this winter!
2. I had a loaded sawed off shot gun pointed at me, I was robbed, and I had my car stolen all in the same day, which also happened to be my second day of living in a different state. Welcome to me! (This happened more than 10 years ago, and I have no residual issues from it, except that it's a great story!)
3. I have a 8 year old daughter who is everything to me. She has my blue eyes.
4. I just bought a new house, and I am overwhelmed with projects; help is gratefully welcome.
5. I am a nurse, and I love what I do.
6. I have been to Mets games at both Shea and Citi Field. I despise the Yankees but I am always happy to watch a Yankees game... and root against them :)
7. I am brutally honest. If you don't want to know, then don't ask me.
8. All three of the schools I went to while growing up are now closed: St. James, St. Aloysius, and Villa Maria Academy. It doesn't look like Canisius College nor UB will be closing anytime soon, though.
9. I grew up Catholic, and I occasionally attend mass, but I'm not a "pusher".
10. I am lucky enough to have at least 5 people, not family, that I can call anytime of the day for any reason, and I know that they would do anything for me. I am fiercely loyal, too.
11. My ex-husband and I are friends. We were not the right spouses for each other, but there is no bitterness or anger. Life's too short.
12. I will try almost anything once, especially food. There are only 2 things that I absolutely cannot stand: liver and brussel sprouts.
13. I have a fantastic grasp of spanish as a language. I can read, write, and speak it pretty well, but I wouldn't quite say that I'm fluent.
14. I have traveled to Europe twice: Ireland, England, and Spain. I can't wait to go back. I have also been to Mexico and Nicaragua.
15. I love to be outdoors, but only when the temperature is above 50 degrees. :) I own a pair of kayaks, and I'm always looking to get out on the water.
16. I lived in Colorado for about 3 years, and I loved it!
17. My biggest vices are getting spa treatments and wine. I love wine!
If you read all that and are still interested, feel free to message me.
****I am not looking to chat/text indefinitely. If you are not serious about meeting, then please don't bother.