Hello! I'm your typical girl.. I'm looking for Mr. Perfect (for me atleast). I like summer and the beach, getting tan, shopping, enjoying a good dinner esp. If I can eat it on the patio in nice weather, I love talking to people, love freshly cleaned laundry, watching Grey's, sweatpants on lazy days, tattoos, piercings, new cars, coach purses, and much much more.. oh and there is no better feeling than waking up in the morning and looking forward to heading to work because you love what you do.. I love my job, the people I work with and the restaurant I work for:)
I work as a bartender/ server at a restaurant in Concord. I don't go to college, nor do I plan on finishing my degree anytime soon. Why? Well I make more money than the average person would just out of college.... oh and I have tons of fun doing what I do! Why change that? However I do work at night soooo.... if that's an issue move along!
I don't really have a specific type of guy I go for, however if you are any of the following please look for another match:
1. Don't have a job/and or car.
2. Are creepy/ crazy clingy.
3. Dress like you grew up in the Bronx, NY and "pack heat".
4. Smell bad, showering and maintaining bodily hygiene is a must. Please don't fear some water and soap.
5. If you don't have your sh*ttogether I WILL NOT date you. I am 21 with a car, nice condo, good job. Why in hell would I date someone living in Mom's basement with no goals of doing anything?? Makes no sense:)
6. Also if your just looking for a hook up that's not me either.
So if you don't have any of the above going on please feel free to drop me a message:):)