In the George Michael 80s classic, 'Careless Whisper', there's a part of it in which he sings, 'I'm never gonna dance again. Guilty feet have got no rhythm'.
You got that? Good! So what I want you to do, is to take this phrase, hold it, and then repeat after me, 'I'm never going to eat kebab again. Chilli sauce has got no ration'.
What? Too silly for you? Damn. And there I go and call myself a writer.
Well, let's face it. Life can sure be funny at times, can't it ladies? Sometime it can be full of wonder and hope. While at other times it can be a rather strange experience indeed.
Not that 'strange' is a bad thing of course. Strange can be a good thing if you handle it the right way.
Although, I suppose, what I'm trying to say here -- in a round about way -- is that life is what you make of it, right?
Take me for instance. (Hypothetically) I'm what you'd call a glass half-full kind of a guy. I don't moan. I don't cheat. I don't harm. Yet what I do, do, (apologies for the visual imaginary) is to try and entertain people with my entertainments based website, whilst looking out for my friends and family in the process.
Yeah. Straight up. Nigh on everyone who knows me wonders why I'm on my Jack Jones. But I am, ain't I? Or else I wouldn't be on here looking for a nice lady.
Are you the one? By looking at my ugly mug provided, would you say you'd care to know more about your's truly? Here. To get a clearer impression of me, have a look at this...
- Movies of All Genres: I have to. It's part of my job.
- Drawing: What can I say? It's a passion of mine.
- Computing: So says my degree in Computer Science
- Music: Not only do I love a good song, but I can play the clarinet, the piano, and the sax.
- Comedy: As I have written some gags worth publishing in print.
- Travelling: But who doesn't, right? Plus I have worked in many, many different locations all over the world.
- Running: And I do not mean away from trouble.
- Cooking: Yes. I can cook. After all, I did work in a Greek restaurant whilst I was at uni.
- People who cheat on other people.
- Know it all's that know less than they truly know.
- World Peace.
Ops! Scrap that last one. I was meant to say... errr... Curled Teeth.
Anyway. Hopefully by now I've sold myself to you. But please only go for your keyboard if you are clear of heart and mind, and are not one of those sex starved people who just want a roll in the sack,
I want you to know that I don't copy and paste my messages. Unlike many others on here, I can write, I get paid to write, and I have the imagination to say more than just 'Hi' -- hint-hint!