Life sure is funny at times, isn't it ladies? Sometime it can be full of wonder and hope. Whilst at other times it can be a rather strange experience indeed.
Not that 'strange' is a bad thing of course. Strange can be a good thing if you handle it the right way.
I suppose what I'm trying to say -- in a round about way -- is that life is what you make of it, right?
Take me for instance. I'm a glass half-full kind of a guy. I don't moan. I don't cheat. I don't harm. Yet what I do, do, (excuse the visual imaginary) is to try and entertain people with my entertainments website, whilst looking out for my friends and my family.
Yeah. Straight up, folks. Nigh on everyone who knows me all wonder why I'm on my Jack Jones. But I am, ain't I? Or else I wouldn't be on here looking for a nice lady.
Are you the one? By looking at my ugly mug provided, would you say you'd care to know more about your's truly? Here. To get a clearer impression of me, have a look at this...
- Movies of All Genres: I have to. It's part of my job.
- Drawing: What can I say? It's a passion of mine.
- Computing: So says my degree in Computer Science
- Music: Not only do I love a good song, but I can play the clarinet, the piano, and the sax.
- Comedy: As I have written some gags worth publishing in print.
- Travelling: But who doesn't, right?
- Running: And I do not mean away from trouble.
- People who cheat on other people.
- Know it all's that know less than they truly know.
- World Peace.
Ops! Scrap that last one. I was meant to say... errr... Curled Teeth.
Anyway. Hopefully by now I've sold myself to you. But please only go for your keyboard if you are clear of heart and mind, and are not one of those sex starved people who just want a roll in the sack,