Now what can I write in here without sounding like a total nut? I mean, should I start off by saying something about me being a clarinet playing tech-head, who's created his own site with ties to the film industry? (Not bragging. Only being honest)
Or should I tone it down a bit? And say something like, hello, my name is David, and I'm a web master who can speak Greek, has worked abroad, and like's to think of himself as caring, considerate, adventurous. creative, and is close to both friends and family?
Yeah. That's sounds about right. I don't want to say too much or you might think I'm a braggart. I am a writer after all. A writer who...
- Movies of All Genres: I have to. It's part of my job.
- Drawing: What can I say? It's a passion of mine.
- Computing: So says my degree in Computer Science
- Music: Not only do I love a good song, but I can play the clarinet, the piano, and the sax.
- Comedy: As I have written some gags worth publishing in print.
- Travelling: But who doesn't, right? Plus I have worked in many, many different locations all over the world.
- Gardening: I love getting out into nature when I can, especially during the summer, and planting plants and watching them grow. Yes. I a hands on outdoors person.
- Running: And I don't mean away from trouble.
- Cooking: Yes. I can cook. After all, I did work in a Greek restaurant whilst I was at uni.
- People who cheat on other people.
- Know it all's that know less than they truly know.
- World Peace.
Ops! Scrap that last one. I was meant to say... errr... Curled Teeth.
Anyway. Hopefully by now I've sold myself to you. But please only go for your keyboard if you are clear of heart and mind, and are not one of those sex starved people who just want a roll in the sack,
I want you to know that I don't copy and paste my messages. Unlike many others on here, I can write, I get paid to write, and I have the imagination to say more than just 'Hi' -- hint-hint!