A little about me
I'm full-blooded Italian (Sicilian), taller than you average woman and if the Godfather is playing on tv, you'll be damn sure I'm watchin it! (Yes, even part 3) haha.
Been a Southern California girl all my life. Live in a small town and have lots of pride for it. Love my friends as if they were my family and love my family as all good girls should. As Italians, Sunday dinners are a must, so it's safe to say that I'm close with my family.
I'm real (no fakeness here) and I speak my mind. So if you can't handle a passionate, strong-minded, independant woman, you're better off looking elsewhere. I'm looking for the real deal...a REAL man who is mature and knows what he wants...the metaphorical "knight in shining armor" - not some moron wrapped in tin foil!
Let me just put this out there so I can weed out the shallow ones. To some men, I'm volumptuous, curvy, thick and they like it...some LOVE it. To others, I'm too big or just flat out "fat" to them. I am not a stick figure or would classify myself as skinny by any means, nor am I trying to look that way. NONE of my pictures are altered and I do hear from men that I actually look like my pictures, compared to other women on here. Am I completely happy with the way I look? Not completely, but I'm a work in progress, trying to get to a point where I am 100% happy with what I've got. That does NOT mean I am not confident or content with what I've got at the moment. No, I don't hate the way I look or have body image issues....but I am working on a better me. =) After all, aren't 95% of you gym rats doing the same thing? I think I've made my case. But to answer your question, I DO go to the workout about 3-4 days a week.
1. If you play mind games, be prepared - I don't take them well and I will live up to that famous quote, "Sicilian women are more dangerous than shotguns"! I've already had to show that to someone on this site already....wasn't pretty...for him! ;) Plain and simple..don't f*ck with me for your own pure entertainment - not tolerated here! I wouldn't do it to you, so don't do it to me...simple as that.
2. NO flakes or fakes - can't stand them and won't tolerate it...waaay too many of them on here! You flake on me once, especially for the first date, and you won't hear from me ever again - simple as that. Just mean what you say and say what you mean. I'd rather hear the ugly truth than have a sugar-coated lie.
3. NO players/man wh*res/perverts - at all....NEVER. No exceptions. Do not pass go, do not collect $200, or in this case, my attention.
4. If you have a criminal record, serious psychological issues or past drama that still gets in the way of your everyday life, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT CONTACTING ME! Don't lie about it either - eventually it comes out and when it does, I'm out faster than you can say, "wait!".
5. If you're one of the many douche bags who's only purpose on here is to ask me if I have "sexy" (aka naked) pictures of myself to send to you, you can just f*ck off - I'm not an internet whore and I have morals/values and some class. If you want naked pics, check out a porn site for that crap cause you're not getting any of that here, ESPECIALLY if I don't even know you. Have some friggin RESPECT!
6. Sorry, but if you live 20+ miles away, it's not gonna happen. Just a personal preference - not looking to date someone that lives that far.
7. Also, I'm not into guys that are way younger than me (no matter how mature you claim to be) nor am I looking to date a guy that is closer in age with my mother than with myself. Ideally, I am looking for someone between 30-39 years old. If you fall out of that bracket, you probably won't hear from me.
8. PLEASE have updated pictures of yourself! I don't want to see a picture from 5 years ago, and then get fooled when I see you in person.
What I'm looking for
First and foremost, communication is BIG for me...if you're not one who can communicate well, then move on to the next profile - thanks. I'm all about meeting new, fun and exciting people. I love to go dancing, catch an occasional movie (or just have a movie night at home), or go out to dinner with good company - it all depends on who I'm with. Bars and clubs are ok in moderation, but part of me is kinda over it. I really do need a guy who's taller than me. I'm not picky but if there's one thing I look for, it's someone taller than me. He has to have a sense of humor, be sociable, knows how to be a gentleman (not that you have to be that way all the time) and have some form of values, morals and a little class here and there (and sometimes NOT have too much class ;) ).
I want someone who doesn't mind getting his hands dirty, but one who also cleans up well. Someone who want to go out there and try new things and be active, but is also ok with sometimes staying home and having a lazy afternoon. I want to find somebody that I am able to relate to and feel comfortable around (doesn't everyone?!) Someone I can trust, who can be honest with me and isn't into dating me and 5 other girls at the same time (once we've established a good, solid connection).
I'm NOT looking for a sugar daddy, hookup/booty call or guys who JUST want to have fun/hang out. I'm not a gold digger and I'm not looking to depend on someone for materialistic things. I am an educated, independent, strong woman who has a good head on her shoulders and can support herself (emotionally and financially) just looking to find my EQUAL...that does NOT mean I want to make you my boyfriend in a week and get married in a month - RELAX! And it does not mean you have to be loaded with money - just don't be flat broke where you can't even afford to buy yourself a cup of coffee when meeting me. If you want a girl to look, smell and act nice, then you better apply those same things towards yourself! (I can't believe I actually have to point that out, but with some of the men I've met from here, I wish I would have pointed that out to them sooner!)
I've got lots of love to give and eventually, when finding the right guy, I DO want the "whole enchilada". After all, no one wants to end up alone!
I'm single and YOU have to be pretty freakin' amazing to change that! ;)
Bottom line, if you're someone who is afraid to actually "date" someone and if the title of "boyfriend" is something that scares you and you don't see yourself having that title for another few years with ANYONE, then you best be on your way. I'm over the 'no-strings-attached' thing...been there, done that and it's lame, frankly. I'm over it - too old for that. I know what I want and I'm just trying to find the right kind of guy for me who can handle that and who wants it too.
If that's you, and if you're up for a challenge, drop me a line!
As far as a first date goes, it depends on the personalities involved - I'm open to suggestions but 90% of the time, I'd say going out for coffee or a drink would be best. Even if I like you, keeping the date simple and short is best (because there's always a date 2 and so on). But if there is no chemistry or if you are just lame (as most of the guys have proven to be on this site), I'm not going to waste 4 hours of my time knowing that you still suck. So coffee/drink is most likely what a first date is going to consist of. No first date should go over an hour...if there's a great connection, there's always a date # 2 - but if it sucks, well then, we just wasted an hour instead of 3...you have NO clue how much time I've wasted on people that NEVER made it to date # 2. So let's just keep it safe at a 1 hour date until someone can actually shock me and make it to a second/third date. Also, I'm not driving an hour out of my way to experiance a bad date (as I'm sure you would hate to do it as well), so let's meet in the middle.
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Live in United States
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.