"Happiness is not having what you want; it's wanting what you have."
Keeping the profile short and sweet...(and then I added a few more items)
1. I'm a teacher and love it.
2. I enjoy meeting new people.
3. Family and friends are part of my life....always!
4. I live a healthy lifestyle and hope you do the same! Eating fast food is rare and I work out at least 5 days a week.
5. Some of my favorite places I've traveled: Fiji, Australia, California, Nashville, Chicago
6. I will always make time to see someone I'm dating, however you must do the same.
7. Honesty...don't contact me if you're looking for a fling or married. While I value you're honesty, it's a waste of my time.
8. If you contact me and then never make the effort to do so in the future, eventually I will stop contacting you. It's a two way street and I don't go chasing.
9. Please be intellectual. I don't expect perfection but being able to use language effectively is important along with communication.
10. I crave being around someone with ambition and goals. I've ventured out of Indiana to travel, study, and live a couple times. I know what it is to chase dreams and be passionate about something you love.
11. If your idea of a perfect first date is a movie on the couch, then you must also think women on here are desperate. Be a little bit creative!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Somewhere that we can be social. ...it may seem old fashioned but I definitely want you to take initiative to plan the date.