Well here it goes. I'm an accountant/CPA. I know, I know, that is exciting in and of itself, but I'll go on anyway. I'm a huge music lover, and I occassionally play guitar in a top 40 cover band on the side. I love going out to nice restaurants and trying new places. I also like playing hockey and snowboarding, although I haven't done much of either lately. I enjoy working out, but you're not going to see pictures of me in the mirror with no shirt on and that stupid kissy face. I'm a little bit of a nerd, but don't worry, I don't take my pocket protector on dates with me. I'm slightly afraid of bees, but only because I always get stung in weird places. I like to go out, but I'm not a hardcore clubber or in bars every single weekend. If that's what you like to do all the time, then we probably won't have much in common. But I know how to have fun, and I'm up for pretty much anything. I'm very career oriented and take my job very seriously, but I always make time for a social life. Anything else you want to know, just ask.
Here are a few more facts about me:
1) I'm really clean/slightly OCD, but you don't have to be(as long as you're not gross).
2) I listen to music pretty much from when I wake up to when I go to sleep(including while I'm at work). I
also sing really loudly in my car, but trust me it doesn't sound good.
3) I loathe bad drivers.
4) I'm a strong believer in chivalry.
5) I love food. Alot.
6) My name was almost Grainger, but my mother saved me from that.
7) Sometimes I won't make my bed until right before I'm about to go to bed, even if it's 5 minutes before.
And yes, I know that it makes no sense.
8) I'm a genuinely nice person. Really.
Hopefully none of the above scare you away :)