WARNING: I tend to write a lot. If you take the time to read my profile, kudos to you. I know that most people just look at the pictures and then judge from there. That's fine. Physical attraction is important. However, it isn't the only thing. You can be the sexiest man alive, but if your grammar is terrible, it'll be a huge turn-off for me. I've listed physical attributes that I look for in a man, but I actually don't really have a specific type. I guess the only thing the guys I've dated have in common is the fact that they are Asian. That's just my preference. If you scroll down, I talk about it a little more. I've been called shallow on this site. No idea why. Is it the height thing? Being in shape? Hair type? If you're that insecure about yourself, that's not my problem. I really don't expect a man to have everything on my list, which doesn't really get into other subjects I'm curious about. Heck, I don't even expect much from this site. I don't expect to be whisked off my feet and fall madly in love. It would be nice, but let's face it, it probably won't happen. So, if you're bored and have the time, please continue reading.
- 32 years old. Ugh.
- 5'6" but often taller because I adore heels. 5'11.5" is the maximum height I can reach (5.5" heels :D).
- Unless I raise my arms. Then I can reach more than 5'11.5" because I have orangutan arms. Seriously. They're freakishly long.
- If you're looking for a woman with a prepubescent figure, look elsewhere because I have curves.
- Born and raised in NY.
- I now live in Brooklyn among many Chinese people. They often speak Chinese to me. I am often confused.
- Fluent in English, Korean, and conversational French.
- I can play piano and violin because that's what Asians do. I'm kidding. Sorta.
- I love all genres of music. Good music is good music. I particularly enjoy R&B.
- Huge NY Yankees fan.
- I hate driving, therefore I never do. Long story.
- No, I will not help you with your acting career just because I'm a talent agent.
- Allergic to cats so if you have a cat, I'm afraid it won't work out between us. Sad, I know.
- Love dogs. Show me a dog and 90% of the time I can tell you what breed(s) it is.
- I have double-jointed elbows. Freaky.
- I have dimples.
- I don't have a perfect smile, which I hate.
- My hair is naturally very wavy. I do not have the typical Asian, stick-straight hair.
- I sing all the time. Am I any good? I don't know and I don't care.
- Favorite movie is Shawshank Redemption.
- Favorite novel is The Catcher in the Rye.
- Favorite color is purple.
- Favorite number is 13.
- Favorite word is onomatopoeia.
- Grammar freak.
- I'm a better writer than talker. I'm seriously awful on dates. If I could type on a laptop on dates, I'd probably be married by now.
- Looking for something serious. Not interested in any flings whatsoever.
- I'd like to think that I have a great sense of humor.
- Don't really do the clubbing scene. I feel too old for it.
- I'm single because I simply have not found the right man.
If you're not scared of me, then please continue.
- 29-39 years old.
- Asian/Mixed Asian.
- At least 5'9" because I'd like to be shorter than a man even when I'm wearing heels.
- Hair that isn't long and shaggy. I like clean-cut hair. Spikiness is okay.
- In shape but not a meathead, douchebag like the guys in Jersey Shore. It's mostly their arrogance that turns me off, actually.
- Fine with just staying in on a Sat. night and making dinner, cuddling up and watching a movie.
- Must love dogs. An absolute must.
- Your English must be spectacular. Okay that's a big adjective, but remember. I'm a grammar freak.
- "Your" and "you're" are different words. Please know the difference.
- No players wanted. Go away and do not come anywhere near me.
- Treats his woman right.
- Not a jerk! That is unacceptable.
- If Barney Stinson is your role model, move along. I don't want to be another notch on your belt.
- Willing to put up with my quirks and weirdness.
Side notes: I just LOVE it when people send me a message saying "Your hot". Really? My hot? It's flattering, but it also just shows me that they didn't read my profile at all! It's "you're" hot! This doesn't mean that I think I'm hot. I really don't think I am. I'm just your typical Asian girl. Another good one is when someone asks for my name. Yeah, because Chrissy doesn't seem like a name at all. Oh, and also when guys copy and paste the same message to me more than once, on different days. Very smooth. Also, what's with people with fake pictures on a dating site? I think I'm pretty perceptive. It's a bit obvious when someone has fake pictures. There is something called Google reverse image search, you know. Do these people just want to chat online and never meet anybody in person? What the heck is the point in that?
I've been getting pretty nasty messages lately and people are quite rude! If you're not interested in me, find me unattractive, or just don't like what I've written, MOVE ALONG. Go on to the next one. I've come across unappealing profiles, but I'm not going to waste my time telling them that I find them unattractive or stupid. That's just really mean and wrong. Why do people do that? To make themselves feel better? Grow up.
You probably saw that I prefer Asian men. I've gotten messages pointing that out to me. Well, yes. That's my preference. It's not that I'm racist; I'm far from it. I have friends who are non-Asian and they're great. I'm just attracted to Asian men. Why do people get so offended by that? People have their preferences and I won't judge them because of what they want. If this rubs you the wrong way, then I apologize. However, don't take it personally. I can't help what attracts me. Live your life and I'll live mine.
I'm not a snob. I swear. I just like pointing out stupid things. Is that so bad? I'm far from perfect. I'm on a dating site for goodness sake. I'm obviously doing or have done things wrong. Seriously though, I'm begging you, please use "your" and "you're" correctly. "Their", "there", and "they're" are also different words. Come on. We've all learned this in elementary school! Remember, there's a difference between knowing your $hit and knowing you're $hit (dollar sign used because I wasn't sure if the word would get censored)!
Also, please keep in mind that I have a dog. He sheds. He licks various parts of his body. He barks, but he's not aggressive. He sleeps on my bed. If I ever find a man I care enough about to let him sleep on my bed, my dog will be there, too. If that's a problem, then we're not a match. If you don't like my dog, I won't like you.