I hate writing these things lol.....
Well, I'm a a pretty laid back kind of chick. I like to go out every now and then but I'm just as happy laying in bed with a good book. I am very much family orientated and spend a lot of my time with my younger siblings. I work full time and am kind of a sporadic college student =/
Sadly I feel the need to make an amendment, nobody is perfect in fact I am far from being so but that does not mean that I am without standards... I don't want to waste anyone's time or my own so...
Please do NOT contact me if you.....
- Do drugs (yes weed is a drug)
- Could use words like "hood", "ghetto", "thug" to describe yourself
- have not done at least one of the following worked, trained, gone to school etc in the last 6 months
- are married, have a girlfriend or a psycho female on the side
- If you are incapable of speaking to me with respect (just because we are online does not mean it is okay to talk to me like some cam whore )
Hopefully I wont have to add anymore to this...
*DISCLAIMER*... I'm am not a skinny woman nor do I portray myself to be.. So, if that is a problem then please look elsewhere. Trust me I will not take offense...
First dates from online dating sites should be more about making sure the person I'm meeting is not Jason Voorhees and less about grand romantic gestures.
As lame as it may sound it should be short simple and to the point. As a woman online dating can be a bit scary so I personally would prefer to do something simple like coffee in order to feel safe while establishing first contact.
And if we both survive first contact without terrifying eachother then we can discuss our real ideal dates :)