I am a fun, life loving, imaginative, spontaneous, intelligent, open minded, down to earth angel. And yes it did hurt when I fell from heaven ;) I have a job that I love and a band that I love to perform with. We do some originals plus covers of 50's and 60's music. My 1st performance with them was at the Veterans hospital for the live-in Veterans. It was a wonderful experience! Although I did get choked up when shaking their hands and saying goodbye :')
Some of my favorite things:
1. Travel!! I Have traveled all over Italy and loved it! I recently just got back from a solo epic adventure in Ireland! Some of my favorite moments where: Singing with legitimate Irish musicians in 2 different pubs, one in Killarney and one in Kilkenny, the cliffs of Moher, kissing the Blarney stone....oh heck who am I kidding the whole thing was fantastic!!!! :)
3. I love reading local poetry at my favorite coffee shop Soul Food Books while sipping Chaider on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
4. Hiking up to the ice caves, or anywhere for that matter, camera in hand to try and capture the ultimate photo!
5. Spending one Saturday morning vegged out on the couch for a T.V. marathon of Supernatural! If you haven't watched it you are missing out! Just saying ;)
6. Being active! I have taken up strength training and LOVE it! Working out has become a big part of my life. I also would love to do more hiking! I am new to hiking and would love someone to go with that knows all of the ropes. Someone who has all of those manly survival skills to bring along! ;) And I am always up for a bike ride :)
What I am looking for...I know this may come as a shock to hear but a sense of humor about oneself and life is a must! We are after all just traveling through this big cosmos on a ball of dirt. I would love someone to be spontaneous with! Like learning the dance from Thriller and performing it in zombie costumes at Redmond Town Center (I am so planning on doing this this year). Or someone to just lay back in PJ's with for a day when you just need a break from it all. You possibly playing on the PS3 and me reading a good book, or joining you and kicking your butt ;) I'm up for the adventure of filling life with great memories and moments. I'm looking for someone who is equal to the task of loving life both the good and the bad. Someone who I feel is a true supportive partner in life. When I have a bad day I can curl up in your arms and feel the tension melt away :) I'll return the favor of course ;) And of course communication is key. I believe that if there is an issue the best way to handle it is in an open and respectful way. Not putting one another down, but instead, finding a way to work together. We encourage each other in whatever task we are choosing to take on in the moment. I also want someone who is equally as passionate about fitness and living a healthy life style. This is a must! And last but not least chemistry :D seriously, you need to have a chemistry set.... ;)
:) Ok that’s enough for now. Of course reading about how much fun I am is nothing compared to experiencing it in person ;) But in order for that to happen you must first send me a message ;) Seriously if you are interested send me a message. If you just click you want to meet me I don't get to see your profile, and then to be honest I don't know if I'm interested. If I have piqued your interests shoot me an email and we will see if you can pique mine :)
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
A walk through Pike Place Market is always fun… Or a friendly competitive game of pool where I graciously let you win ;)