Hmm..so where do I begin?! I'm a mother of two boys, who are my world! I can't imagine life without them! If you dont like kids, and dont really want kids, well good luck on your search, and keep looking! They come first, and everything I do or choose to do in life, has to be a positive thing for them.
Now, for the serious minded guys...thanks for staying. ;) Im defintely an open minded person.....key things to know about me:
- love my two boys and spend a lot of time with them (but can make time for a special person in my life) :)
- diehard sports fan...baseball is my true passion, but I love any sport. :)
- for the guys who are worried I live too far away from you.... I'm a huge road trip type of person....and try and get away as much as possible. :)
- love to laugh, and find humor in pretty much anything.
- hate being bored..with a passion!!!
- love my family, and very close to them...(so you gotta be a family man)
- diehard old school country music fan: Johnny, Waylon, Hank Jr, Merle..just a few guys who make my heart skip a beat :)
- however, I do listen to all types of music...anything from FFDP to Sinatra.. (if you can name the song in my headline..or band, you get bonus points)
- I think everyone should thank a soldier when they see one....
- I still believe that good things come to those that wait
- I'm professional through the week...weekends I like to play and have a good time...(work hard, play harder)
-but on Sundays you can find my boys and I at church with my family and then of course Sunday lunch w/ the whole family :)
- I watch ESPN every night before falling asleep
- I am trying to finish college...determined to not settle!!!
- HATE DRAMA and have no need for it in my life
- I have no baby daddy drama in my life...my ex and I are great friends (he's remarried with a child-and I am VERY MUCH over him)
- defintely not one of those clingy girls
- very spontaneous and open minded :)
- i have a great job (I'm the boss)
- I have a car (very dependable)
- I live with my two boys in our own house
- I DONT CHEAT or LIE :)
- I just recently took up running....and I think everyone should do it...it helps clear your mind
- i love to cook/bake (wouldn't mind someone to do it for or with)
- not into one night stands, or just being someones booty call at 2am. (sorry, I've been there..done that...value myself way to much now, and ready to be an important part of someones life, and make my life better...not just be used....You should value yourself more than being a booty call or one night stand too...)
- with that being said I am not looking to get married right away...but ready to take my time and fall in love with someone, while they are falling in love with me :)
I don't think all guys are douchebags and looking for a poa....so, I'm not one of those girls that is looking for some guy to prove to me that not all guys are the same. I know there are some good guys out there....unfortuantely, I just haven't found one of them. I dont need you to rescue me from anything, I'm strong enough to stand on my own; but I would like to meet someone who wants to come into my life and stand beside me through the good and the bad :)
my kinda guy:
- guys in pick up trucks make me very happy :) (been told I look great in a pick up truck)
- never lets there be a dull moment in our relationship
- has an open mind
- isn't afraid to date a girl with kids
- has an idea of what he wants in life and isn't afraid to go after it
- doesnt mind a little affection every now and then :)
- isn't afraid to put me in my place when the time is right (grow a pair dude)
- guys that are a little sarcastic...not gonna lie, they turn me on :)
- I'm all about a guy in a pair of wranglers, muddy cowboy boots and a hat....but at the same time have a pair of nice jeans and a casual dress shirt hanging in the closet for a night out with me
there is a ton more to know..just gotta ask :)
Im not your typical girl when it comes to first dates. I mean I like the whole pick me up, take me to a romantic dinner, a movie..blah blah blah. Yeah thats nice and all. But, on the first date, you gotta find out the honest side of eachother. Sitting in a movie theater for an hour or two not talking, doesnt tell me anything about you. (except that you like popcorn and coke) ;) So..lets just hang out. Spend the day talking, have some fun, laugh, be spontaneous! I'm probably the only girl you could take on a date to a sports game and would be standing right there with you cheering the team on, and probably know a little more about the players/team than you. lol :) I like romantic stuff, but, I enjoy the fun part too...and the romantic stuff can come with time...lets get to know eachother first. :)