So i guess this is where i am supposed to tell you a little about myself? Is anyone really going to read this ? Like seriously if you look at my pics and i am not what you are looking for physically does it really matter what i have to say...lmao...By the way what i write here is going to be what i think i am all about in my silly head..lmao...I have read more than my share of profiles on POF and all i have to say is most of the ppl on here are more saintly than sister Teresa lmao....does anyone really put that they are grumpy in the morning before the have their morning coffee...lmao...no they dont...Anyways i hope i have tweeked your interest a little and say hello....Oh by the way i may think i know about women but the more i think i do i really dont ..lol...
Mind you in the yrs i have been dealing with i did learn th nine words women use and they are as follows...
NINE WORDS WOMEN USE
(1) Fine:This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes:If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing:This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead:This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh:This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay:This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks:A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').
(8) Whatever:Is a woman's way of saying F--YOU!
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it:Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.