I love to cook and play golf. They are my two favorite things to do. I also like spending time with my dog Echo and my cat Nugget.
I have a good career.
I own a three family home and live on the second floor. I secretly aspire to be a famous comedian, yet have never tried taking the mic, or writing my crazed thoughts down.
I am very generous almost to fault. I hate conflict and tend to avoid it at all costs. I have a great sense of humor and am guaranteed to make you laugh and smile. I am lots of fun to be around and don't really take things very seriously. If drama tends to find it's way into your life, please cast your line elsewhere.
I like all kinds of music from techno to country, to classical to bluegrass. Not much of a rap fan, although I like most of the old school Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg tracks. I know all the words to Still of the Night by Whitesnake. I still think Mr. Big (the band) is cool.
I probably can cook way better than you (not meant to sound conceited) so let's remember it's not a competition ok?
One of my favorite past times is coming on POF and messaging women discrepancies in their profiles. I also love pointing out grammatical and spelling errors and promptly bringing them to the poster's attention, usually in a direct concise manner. Doesn't that sound fun? The best part about it, is that the people I message about these things, probably don't even get it.
There are three types of people in this world:
1. People that GET the joke
2. People that DON'T get the joke
3. ...and finally, people that ARE the joke
-tattoos (especially multiples)
-facial piercing besides ears
1. People that pull up to someone's house to pick them up and just sit there laying on the horn. Grr.
2. People that talk on their phone or text while driving. Grrrrrr.
3. People that say they are going to be somewhere or do something at a certain time and are either late or
don't show up at all. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!
4. Almost all reality tv. GRRRRROOOAARRRRR!
POF pet peeves:
- pictures of kids and grandkids in your profile. This is the equivalent to the women on here that complain about dudes with their shirts off in the bathroom mirror...
- cancelling a date at the last minute or better yet not showing up.
- saying yes to a good night kiss and responding with a completely lame rigid peck. Stick to a handshake in the future.
- women with five or more pictures, all of which are pretty much the same headshot.
I'm pretty traditional. Definitely dinner, then either a walk, or off for dessert somewhere else. I like to do active things and would consider incorporating that into a date. As long as I have been golfing, I have NEVER been on a golf date. There's a challenge. Any ladies want to go on a golf date? I probably just removed myself from 85% of the running. lol. And I hate people that type lol all the time, hence I am self deprecating.
I am not here searching for my "soulmate" or a "serious" relationship AT ALL. I am looking to meet people that don't take things (or themselves) too seriously. I want to go out and enjoy your company and for you to do the same. Whatever happens, happens. What ever doesn't, doesn't. No expectations.
I am not opposed to kissing on the first date, in fact I encourage it. After all if you are a crappy kisser, all the great conversation in the world really doesn't matter, does it? Be honest... :) If you don't agree you may want to try the University of Phoenix' online class: Kissing 101.