HugheHorace: Great White Buffalo
About
Non-Smoker with Athletic body type
City
Seattle, Washington
Details
39 year old Male, 6' 0" (183cm), Other
Ethnicity
Caucasian, Cancer
Intent
HugheHorace wants to date but nothing serious.
Education
Graduate Degree
Personality
Adventurer
Profession
none







I am Seeking a Woman For Friends
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View his chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Brown Eye Color Blue
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 10 years How ambitious are you? Very Ambitious
Pets Cat & Dog Second Language Tagalog



About Horatio
i like long walks in the rain. And sometimes I like short walks during a precipitation event. i also like hiking in a mild to moderate monsoon. Once in a while I will look up and little bits of moisture will collect in my eyes. Then I know to check the tread on my tires. After that I check the weather forecast for the day. Then sometimes after that I check the hourly forecast. I check the daily forecast for the week ahead and then I check the daily forecast by hour but it only shows 12 hours of weather forecasting at a time so i have to keep clicking forward in 12 hour increments. I see that at 3 pm there's a 40 percent chance of precipitation and at 4pm there's a 60 percent chance. at 5pm a 90 percent chance but at 6 pm it's only a 20 percent chance, which gives me something to look forward to. ahhh sweet sweet 6pm. well, forget about 6pm i didn't really mean it i was caught up in the heat of the moment. 7pm is really where it's at. Sometimes in summer, the sun is too much and i wish it would rain. After winter finally arrives I'm happy to be rid of the sun and welcome the rain. Around the 6th week of nonstop wetness from upper space, i wish it was summer again and that i could see that bright thingy in the sky that partially illuminates part of the earth. I think the 6th week was about 4 weeks ago. i just saw a light in the sky. i think that, maybe, it could be that light thingy... the sun.




First Date
umbrella and or galoshes shopping. Buy some rain-x. change our windshield wiper blades together. you know, the funnest stuff.











Mail Settings
To send a message to HugheHorace you MUST meet the following criteria:
Female
Younger than 38
Lives in United States
Lives within 75