Ya!!! Talking about myself and being totally selfish and egotistical is awesome! :( not really....
Lets do this point form and see how it goes:
- My name is Kerry and I am here because I would like to meet someone super cool to spend time together with. I used to think that online dating was kind of sad and lame but I have come to the realization that life is just so damn busy that the traditional way of meeting people is much harder.
- I have a great community of friends and would love to meet someone to share that with.
- I spend a lot of time working, staying active, listening to music and geeking out.
- In the summer I really like going hiking, playing tennis and kayaking/canoeing. In the winter I try to hit the slopes as much as I can...but I mostly stay in a lot and catch up on movies.
- Currently I am really into Indie/Folk music. In the last few months I have gone to concerts such as Mumford & Sons, The Lumineers and The Zolas.
- Yes, I am a Nerd/Geek...I refuse to fall into any stereotypes that society places on me... I am awesome! End of Story.
- I am currently an educator and love teaching math. My goals and aspirations currently are to enjoy life and to help people be better at math, one person at a time. I love my job and look forward in doing it for the rest of my life.
So this is me in a nut shell. If you think we would get along, send me a message.