I'm just a happy-go-lucky kind of girl. I'm pretty chill and wish I could wear my flip-flops everywhere, all day, everyday- I think this stems from my living on Maui for a bit. Born and raised in the foggy streets of San Francisco- wouldn't have it any other way. I love it here.
I'm a bit of a social butterfly, and make friends very easily. I find that I connect with most people. However, I want to find a guy who I have that special connection with.
My friends describe me as very selfless, giving, hyper, happy, friendly, very social, goofy, talkative, SNARKY and feisty.
I admit I can be a li'l smart ass once in a while (ok, well maybe more than once in a while;)), but I'm cute so I can get away with it;)...haha...
I consider myself a HUGE dork and laugh at my own jokes.
I LOVE shoes! I am a shoe whore. I like to say that I'm saving the world, one SOLE at a time;)!
I am a HUGE Giants fan. I've been going to the games with my dad at The 'Stick since I was 6! I can't stand WS bandwagoners!
Btw, I'm a sucker for tall guys with brown hair and blue eyes!
If you're lucky, I'll share my life with you!
DO NOT CONTACT ME IF:
- You have an Asian fetish (Don't send me emails detailing how you've always wanted to be with an Asian girl. Yes, I will block your dumbass!)
- You're only interested in my rack (Yes, someone actually wasted my time by sending me an email to tell me that he liked my rack. Yes, I will block your dumbass!)
- You are old enough to be my dad (I don't have daddy issues and I don't need a sugar daddy. Yes, I will block your dumbass!)
- You send me multiple emails of which I have never replied to (Chances are, I'm not interested or I'm just not that into you. Yes, I will block your dumbass!)
- U send me emales that r lik this (If you can't spell, can't take the time to write a proper email, your sentences are grammatically incorrect, etc... This makes my eyes bleed. Yes, I will block your dumbass!)
- You are arrogant (Confidence is a good thing, overconfidence isn't. If you need to puff yourself up, you obviously are overcompensating for something. Yes, I will block your dumbass!)
- You have decided that I am the mother of your future children before you've even met me (Yes, I will block your dumbass!)
- You send me a one word email like, "Hi" or "Hello" (My time is important to me and if you're going to waste my time, at least write something more interesting than that. Say it with me...Yes, I will block your dumbass!)
- You feel compelled to email me because you disagree with my list. You don't matter to me, therefore your opinion doesn't either. (Yes, I will block your dumbass)
- Your favorite Chinese restaurant is PF Chang's (why would you EVER admit this to an Asian girl) (Yes, I will block your dumbass!)
- You are a Dodgers fan. I am a HUGE Giants fan and refuse (REFUSE) to date anyone who roots for the Dodgers. (Yes, I will block your dumbass)
- You send me an email telling me: I need work on my inner beauty, you think I'm a b_itch, you think I have issues, etc... Don't waste my time (by making me read it) just keep it to yourself. If you think you can sumise my personality based on a few words on a dating site- YOU ARE AN IDIOT! Thanks for playing! NEXT!
- You send me an email saying that a guy who can name my favorite pair of shoes is a "h0m0". Just because a guy knows the designer of my shoes, does not make him gay. I will respond to your ignorant email, but you will NOT enjoy it when I rip you a new a$$hole. I will then proceed to BLOCK your dumbass!
You think I sound b!tchy b/c of the list above? Well, you can thank your male brethren on Plentyoffish who do not know how to behave.
I'm pretty spontaneous! I'm up for whatever:). Although I'm a fan of watching movies, I don't like watching movies on the first date, since you don't get a chance to get to know your date.
More recently, someone took me the World Series (game 1) on a first date because he knew I was a HUGE Giants fan. It was one of my favorite first dates ever, to say the least.
A past first date (this was totally spontaneous, btw): Spent the entire day (12+ hours) hiking, exploring, driving around Marin County- enjoyed oysters in Tomales Bay for lunch and ended with dinner at a Burmese restaurant.
A past 3rd date- I lost a bet, so I had to plan a date. I flew my date down to LA to watch the stage version of The Lion King. It was fun and very spur of the moment.
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Live in United States
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
You must have a picture to contact this user.
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not be married
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.