I hope to meet someone who:
* Doesn't think I want to bed, breed and marry them just because I leave voicemail asking "How was your day?" or send a text saying "You crossed my mind. I hope all is well".
* Has a good command of the English language and doesn't speak/write as if his learning ceased in the 3rd grade. It’s a beautiful thing to clearly articulate your thoughts.
* Doesn't feel the need to lie to cover his real thoughts as dishonesty doesn’t make the situation any better. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
* Isn't constantly trying to prove themselves to others. You are who you are; embrace and appreciate it. No dissertations or chest-beating necessary.
* Respects people as a whole. Differences make us interesting and should not be one’s catalyst to belittle what they don’t understand. Diversity is a beautiful thing.
* Loves, appreciates and serves the Lord. If he can do that, the aforementioned preferences will come naturally ;-)
I guess the list can go on, but it really can be summed up as any man lacking progress and is shrouded in negativity. If he can't meet me where I am or be a positive addition to my life, I'd rather not know him because what I look for is what I give.
I'm heart-healthy, full of life and enjoy movies, concerts, live performances and adventurous activities (parasailing, rollercoasters, fast cars, ATVing, camping, fishing, ziplining, etc)
I also mentor youth, volunteer, and host mixers for friends.