I realized I have absolutely no social life, eep! I'm a homebody, I love to cook, write, read, draw a little, and learn interesting facts about the world around me.
I used to work nights, so I'm usually up at odd hours... I'll probably add more as free time presents itself :) Now Uncle Sam is paying me to take care of my mom who has MS. It's a win-win, I'm in college at the moment, hoping for a degree in psychology. But I'm not dumb, I know that will probably change... Especially if I keep getting interesting classes, like Geology and Philosophy...
I'm scared of guys with kids because baby-mama-drama seems inescapable. I'm anti-social - not because I'm 'scared' of people, but because I've worked customer service for so long that I just tend to get mad when basic courtesy is ignored. Uh, any other bad points about me...? Oh, in November, NaNoWriMo takes precedence above anything. That includes eating and sleeping.
So, uh, that takes care of the hobbies part. Sorta? We'll say it's done. Dreams next?
I had a dream the other night zombies were after me. And not the slow moving ones you can shoot in the head. The fast moving ones who's parts keep twitching after they're shot. *shiver*
Oh, not those types of dreams? The few dreams I have aren't possible. I have no machines to reanimate ashes that were once people, for example. Otherwise... I seriously love my life right now. Adore. Thank whatever Deity watches over my daily (I like to think it's my dad) for everything I have. If you doubt yourself worthy of glimpsing such awesome, even for a moment. Turn back now. And no, I tolerate no leeches.
Tips to guys on their profiles;
Do not message me if you want a one-night stand, or a cyber fling. I will not sink to that level, especially on the internet, eww.
1. I really don't want to see what you look like in your last Halloween costume. This includes drunken pics of you in drag, or your Ren-Faire pics.
2. Try not to put up any pictures of you in a closet with a black light and the camera half-way up your face like a blair witch project reject. The hak0r look is not sezzy.
3. Smile. Really, it's that important. Or, at least have 1 pic of you smiling.
4. Pets are good, ex's aren't.
5. No photos of you molesting inanimate objects. That's just dumb. And you'd be surprised how many are out there.
6. Show pics mom would be proud of. Really, think of your mom looking over your profile. If that thought makes you cringe, rethink your profile.
7. Beer and pool is OK, bongs and kegs not so much.
I hope you enjoyed your stay, and if you still think (way, way down deep) that I sound pretty awesome, message me.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
First dates I like coffee in a public place while I drink coffee and judge you. No offense, but honestly you're probably doing the same thing to me. :)
It's just coffee because I don't know you, I don't know if you're interesting enough, in real life, to warrant a full meal. Hopefully, you will be. :)