Cali native but just moved back after been gone for about 15 years. I'm so excited to meet new people and explore this great city. Here is a little more about me....
1. I think family should always come first
2. To have great friends, you must be a great friend
3. I'll try anything twice - once to see if I like it and a second time to confirm I didn't
4. Being successful is important to me, but not how I measure happiness
5. I believe we are obligated to help the less fortunate, with a hand up, not a handout
6. I have a ridiculous amount of airline miles and hotel points and I'm saving for an "around the world trip", for two! You in?!
7. One of my bucket list items is to go to every MLB stadium
8. Laughing should be a daily event
9. I love animals and I'm a sucker for dogs, but deathly allergic to cats and horses
10. I need to be near water and hope to live walking distance to the beach, someday
11. Prefer whiskey to beer and my martinis dirty, like filthy ;)
12. I'd like to visit all 50 states (31 states so far) and set foot on every continent (Antarctica anyone?).
13. I'm surprisingly handy and love DIY home projects.
14. Finally, if I ever become the person I thought I would be, then I didn't dream big enough - life is about continually challenging yourself and growing.
I'm looking for someone who is confident and driven, but knows that sucess is meaningless without family and friends to enjoy it with. Someone who wants to travel and explore the world, but is also content spending a Saturday watching college football.
Well if you made it this far and are still interested, drop me a line and let's meet up and get to know each other.....