1. I'll stash post it notes for you where you'll least expect them with perfect little quotes like "taste the rainbow" or "their always after me luck charms"
2. I will snuggle next to you during storms
2a. I'm a Rock Band Rock Star - thats right,
3. I've never been on Jerry Springer, yet
4. I'll save everything you ever give me
5. We can watch your movie first, that way I'll have my nap in for my cool movie!
6. Moms love me, cause I watch HGTV and can cook.
7. I always put the cap back on the toothpaste, cause its a pop top.
8. I'll hit the snooze alarm for you - and again - and again. I'm not a morning person
9. I always stop to pet dogs, I love them - especially big dogs.
10. I will stop and ask for directions (but with GPS you don't have to now days)
11. I'll take care of you when you're sick, i'll rub your tummy all night
12. I buy the best presents
13. I don't care if you leave the seat down - its more of a challenge that way
14. I take a shower every day (mostly 2/day)
15. There isn't anything I feel I can't tell you
16. I have never stabbed anyone in the eye
17. I'll clean the house perfect every time your mom comes - umm Merry Maids
18. I won’t ever get mad when you go out with the girls
19. I have all my shots - including the one in the butt cheek
20. I don't care if you eat off my plate
21. I'll let you sneak a taste when I'm cooking - for a kiss
22. Sleeping alone just sucks.... period!
23. You’re safe with me - as long as you can run faster ;)
24. I won't ever forget your birthday
25. I'll wait for you even if you're late, but the later you are the better looking you should be ;)
26. I love ugly Christmas sweater parties
27. I'll always hold the door for you.
I'm an easy going laid back guy that just loves to enjoy life. I'm happy with lounging on the couch all night watching movies or running all around town doing a million things as long as its with the right company. I can almost turn any situation into something fun and entertaining.
Basically what I'm looking for is a woman that doesn't need me to exist, but makes existing worthwhile. A women that is independent enough to make decisions sometimes, but not plan out my life, a woman that is strong enough to pick herself up in tough times and move forward, someone funny enough to put my friends in their place, but understand the difference between playing around and just plain hurtful. Someone that doesn't need me to figure out every gadget they ever hold. Somebody that understands there are times i need my space, but there are more times I wanna spend "us" time. Someone that can communicate to me what is they feel, not someone that bottles it up and then explodes over other stuff, communication is key, but honestly is a must.
"All things appear and disappear because of the concurrence of causes and conditions. Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else."
If its nice out, then something outdoors, something quite so we can hear each other, and something with alcohol so she will find me more attractive ;) (JK - sort of)