Constantly updating funny sh*t I see on other women's profiles (in progress)
1. Why do women post pictures of food? I dont want to date your food.
2. The bedroom mirror shot with clothes scattered all over the place. Seriously?
3. 10 group pictures of all her friends, yet, I have no idea which one is her.
4. The boob only shot but a profile that says "not looking to hook up"
5. Multiple pictures of inspirational quotes and not a single picture of her.
6. A single picture of a woman firing a weapon can be sexy. A picture or two of her entire weapons collection, kinda scary. Not hot, scary!
7. Every picture has guys all over her. Ok, we get it, you're hot, you're popular, guys want you. Well, did you notice that one guy whose got his arms all over you has food on his shirt and your other guy in the next pic is staring at your friend's ass?
An interesting fact about me, I was born on Valentine's Day. I'm not really sure why that is interesting, but as soon as someone finds out that I am, they seem to think it's special. OK. Sure. If you say so. All I know is that I end up always paying for dinner and giving out gifts on MY birthday! I'm still trying to figure that one out. Ha!
What else ... I'm very much into my career. I don't really think of it as a job, more of a lifestyle. I absolutely love what I do and would never choose anything else. I travel a lot, and have a ton of airline points, so if you ever want to travel with me to NYC, Las Vegas, or Miami - I got you covered ;)
I like to snowboard whenever I can get the chance. I love the tranquility and peacefulness of gliding effortlessly on a cloud of powder. I would love to find someone with that common interest. And if you do not snowboard, but want to learn, I am a great instructor. If you do not want to learn, just have a warm drink ready for me in the lodge between runs! I'll make time for my snow bunny.
I'm an Orange County native, so naturally, I love the ocean and surfing our local beaches. This summer, I would like to take some kite surfing lessons, so I'm also looking for a sun bunny to join me :)
Musically, I'm into rock and roll, classic - modern - punk and pop, as well as Techno / Trance. Just to give you an idea, I bounce between the Unwritten Law, DJ Tiesto, Pink Floyd, and Coldplay channels on Pandora. Depending on my mood, those four artists summarize my musical tastes.
Anything else you would like to know about me, please ask.
So what am I looking for here? Honestly, I am looking for HER. She is unique, nurturing, and attentive. She is comfortable in her own skin and sees the positive in everything. She is kind and thoughtful. She inspires me to be a better man. She is intelligent and conversation is important to her. She has her **** together and has the means to enjoy life as she wants. She wants to be loved and is capable of loving. She is free and adventurous. She is available. I have a lot to teach and share, but I also want to learn from her. She is creative - photo albums and memories are important to her. Friends and Family are important to her. She wants her man to feel like number ONE. She admires, loves, and respects her man.
I do not think this is asking too much of a woman. Is it?
If you're interested in learning more about who I am, don't be shy, click that message button and let's strike up a conversation.