I seriously believe there is something wrong with every guy or girl that joins a dating site. Whether they say "I don't normally do this" or not. but hey, I'm more than willing to be proven wrong..So what's wrong with me? Other than the fact that I still believe skipping in the best form of transportation...
I love getting to know new people and all the new things and experiences you get from new people. I enjoy having a laugh and have been called one of the biggest smart asses on the planet - I Just love to have fun and make the best of anything. I've been on dates with some of the worst people imaginable but hell, we're here I'm going to finish my drink and have fun doing it. It's Just about having a good time and making the best of things for me. I have only one weak spot - Animals. When I do get around to watching TV I will wrestle you for the Remote. I don't remember the last time I watched live TV. Everything is either DVR'd, Downloaded or Netflix. I have a loving relationship with Discovery, History, Science & National Geographic's Channels. I can watch documentaries all day long.
P.S. I almost always wear flip flops year round. Unless not called for at the time. but I'll **** and moan about not being able to wear them.
P.S.S I do make it a point to reply to everyone. It's just good manners, so don't be shy, I'm a little nicer than my profile describes me. I still have yet to go out with anyone from this site. So I don't have much hope for this lazy dating method. Nothing really interesting has come my way. but I'm still here so we'll see..
Six things that make me laugh.
1. All your pictures are self taken in your bathroom mirror (find some friends)
2. 8 kissy face pictures in attempt to hide massive cheeks. (the last time that fooled someone was MySpace 2003)
3. Only crazy girls take artsy pictures. Running your picture through 5 photo filters on Instagram is the same thing.
4. Pretending you didn't know the camera was there. You're the one taking the picture of yourself. You might as well look.
5. CrossFit and Mud Run photos. They're like playgrounds for adults. You go splash and play, never loose any weight. But you're so happy you went that you had to show&tell everyone.
and mt personal favorite
6. Hiking up the boobs, cropping the gut out of your picture and checking the box [Athletic] Kills me with laughter every time.
Rule of thumb. If all their photos were self taken. They're probably 3 times worse in person. (Self taken and all done up and with contrast and Instagram.. 5 times worse.) Clear pictures taken by someone else, probably 3 times better looking in person.
If you made it to to this line without thinking I'm a complete ***hole. You understand my sense of humor.
Life is meant to be fun. People get it wrong. Work your ass off. You get the job you love, to have a life. Not to let the job become your life.
Live atmosphere (bar) drinks, finger foods, laughs and fun. Sorry, the more personal dates start after I've met you. (if even, then) I just don't care for an interview over steak and salad the first go around. I firmly believe you can get to know a person much better by how they act and enjoy themselves in a relaxed hang out. Rather than us sitting there and telling each what we think we are like.
If by some strange turn of events, we find ourselves eating on a first date, and I have a weird look on my face. It's because we're not hitting it off, and I'm trying to come up with a price tag on every individual sip and fork full you put in your mouth.