It went O K
Better kick back with a cup of coffee for this one, it's a helluva read. I'd have to say that more than 50% of the profiles on this website have some kind of header to the effect of "Looking for a good hearted man" with something similar inside them to follow up that statement usually starting with "I just want to meet......." which is a lie, no girl "just" wants to meet an (insert characteristic here) guy. Boys, girls, all of us, we're all remarkably picky and are trying desperately to come across as the exact opposite on here (girls usually by posting the oh-so seductive "duck faces", shiver*) since this our means of making a first impression to the gender of interest.
I say bollocks! A profile that tries to cover all the bases isn't going to attract anyone that you REALLY want to bother talking to. So now I hope to entertain you with all the things that get me excited about people I meet, on here or in those non-internet people I see day to day. It might be an abrasive read...
- Someone who knows that 4 years of undergraduate studies doesn't necessarily give you any more of a clue than you did in high school, and it doesn't always help you figure out a direction in life. I just gradded a few months ago and am realizing I want to go retrain for something completely different pronto.
- Non-bar-stars get bonus points in m books too, I don't really drink all that much and I'm too cheap to shell out hundreds on partying in any case. This isn't to say I don't know how to cut loose, but I saw way too many friends throw their teen years away on drinking and partying through highschool in small town Williams Lake, and now their greatest ambition till the age of 80 is 40 hours of flipping burgers a week.
- I like independent ladies! Not dependent... not co-dependent... just independent. As I guy, however, I do enjoy feeling needed from time to time by being told to open a can of pickles here and there
- Let's see, what else...? Someone who doesn't think that only complimenting them is what constitutes flirting; teasing and taking jabs at each other is so much more fun, it's what makes short people great!
- Ladies that like coffee, I can't believe how hard they are to find! usually the short girls do, I see a stunted growth joke in there somewhere...
- People that are into photography, and instagramming your breakfast every morning doesn't count! I like experimenting with my camera a lot and it's nice to find other people who can speak the language. Bonus points for Nikons.
- People that will put up with my projects. I paint the odd thing from time to time, I've been known to disassemble paintball guns and tech them for a little while, or spread camera and longboard gear everywhere. sometimes I take the kitchen table and turn it into a small-object studio for pictures. If you can understand how some people get tunnel vision and hyper focused on a project like that then come say hi.
- Those who possess a proper understanding of the scientific method. 'Nuff said.
- Girls that like horror, sci-fi, and action genres of movies; there's nothing worse than going to a movie with your chaps and one of their girls and hearing: "oh, sorry guys, Vanessa doesn't like cheap thrills or anything remotely resembling violence, we have to go see My Little Pony."
- People that don't wear skinny jeans, new hoodies with rips already in them, and toques that hang down to their shoulders. Hipsters.
- People with a vocabulary. I hate being the only one at a get together who becomes inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity.
- People with profiles that have some substance. I like a good read, and replies to messages that are more than "lol" or "ya", good grammar is surprisingly attractive too... As well as those who ask more than "how r u" then expect me to carry the rest of the conversation myself.
- Glasses. They are the classiest, most attractive, and most modest accessory out there
- I love a complete lack of duck faces on someone's profile, those aren't sexy, neither are all your public restroom mirror shots, or top-down see-down-the-shirt pictures. I see those and thing girls are trying too hard.
- Someone with at least a little pain tolerance. No, I'm not into some bizarre fetishism (except glasses), but what if I took you paintballing? Longboarding? Alaskan crab fishing? I don't want to sacrifice a good time and stay home with someone who's afraid of breaking a nail!
- (Psst, I don't listen to much metal, rap, or country, figured that was an important one!)
- Girls with the attention span to read this far! Please include Godzilla in the first message you send me so I know that you did in fact read it all the way through.
Now I've done it, I've gone and talked about what I hope to find in someone instead of describing myself. I'll let you ask yourself if you can relate to this read, if you can, maybe we're on the same playing field. I should let you know that I don't peruse the site very much or send people messages, usually because my first contact messages suck, but mostly because I've given up on POF. I always send a reply though, a good one, even if it's to say that I'm not interested... If all this agrees with you, awesome, please submit your resume.
P.S. Have car, will leave if boring, or don't look like profile picture.
Some kind of epic photographic adventure... preferably at night, the lights and colors are a lot more interesting then. This should be preceded by coffee, some people rely on alcohol as their social laxative, I prefer caffeinated beverages. Or we could jump on my longboards, fall, make fools of ourselves, what ev's.
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Must not do drugs
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.