**UPDATE****After reading some of these wonderful ladies profiles I feel it is necessary to clarify a couple of things -
1. I have a job, and believe it or not, I pay my own bills with money I make. Yes, there are still guys out there that actually do that. I'm not the only one. LOL!
2. I have a driver's license and a car, and they are both mine
3. I don't live with my mother
4. If I ask you to meet, I won't expect anything other than good conversation
5. I am not looking for a hook up. I do my best to say what I mean and mean what I say.
6. I'm not looking to move in with you or vice versa, unless there is a ring on a finger and someone has my last name.
7. If I contact you and you don't respond, I'm not going to call you names or "stalk" you. I may forget that I contacted you though. That could happen. ;-)
8. I can tell you I am a man, but, I would rather let my actions be my judge.
I am just a guy, looking for a girl that wants to spend the rest of their life getting to know how you want your coffee in the morning, and how you like your eggs cooked.
If you want to learn who I am, with all of my faults, let me know.
****UPDATE**** - If I may clarify, my status of divorce was the result of a 3 week marriage over 15 years ago, but, if we're going to talk, this, I am sure will come up. Also, I have custody of my nephew. I have raised him as my son since he was just over a year old. I say this only because this has caused confusion in the past.
I love this. . . . ."The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a glowing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of Divine accident."
Single Dad would love to find someone to enjoy life with and grow together. Someone who will be as passionate about life as I am...Who loves the simple things such as spending time together, wholesome family/friend gatherings, good conversations/debates...And did I mention that I LOVE to cook? If this interests you please contact me. Game Players need not apply, life is too short.
First date, hmmmm. . . . . This is a challenge since, everyone is different. For one date I may plan a picnic that includes a horse ride and a self-prepared light lunch, for another, it would be a visit to the Museum of Art downtown, where another would be a couple of drinks at a Tapas bar.
I feel pretty confident that I am creative and open to just about anything. I like to plan events that both of us would enjoy. What I really like to see is the smile that is associated with the confirmation that I made the right choice.
Since first dates can be so nerve-racking, I like to choose something that both of us can enjoy. That way, if it's not a match, at least it is fun for both of us.