I'm looking for someone to spend time with and enjoy life with. I'm not looking for one night stands and such, but rather a quality relationship with the right person that could lead to something more down the line. Looking to start traveling more.
I am divorced with my 12-year old daughter visiting with me part of the time. I put down undecided/open for wanting more kids, because I think that is a decision that needs to be decided on together between the parents to be. Basically, I am happy with my daughter, and I'm not looking or needing to have another child, but if I met someone that wanted another child, I would be open to it. I also have a 25-year old step-daughter and a 21-year old step-son from my ex-wife. I still have a close relationship with both of them. They both live on their own. My motorcycle was not my only means of transportation, it was my divorce therapy. I used to go to Lake Havasu, Laughlin and the river a lot, but I haven't been there since before my surgery. I also used to like to go target shooting and fishing, but haven't done so since before my surgery. Once I get a little more use of my left arm, I want to go kayaking and SUP. I am extremely honest and loyal (probably the nicest, most honest and loyal person that you would ever meet. If my ex-wife was honest and loyal too, I would probably still be married.)
1. I was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2010. During my surgery to have the tumor removed, I had a stroke. The stroke left my left arm and leg with left-side weakness and left-side paralysis. My doctor said I'm now cancer free, but I'm still doing physical therapy for full recovery from my stroke. When I got out of the hospital, I was using an arm sling and a cane. I no longer use either one of them.
I will update the rest of my profile as I continue to get better.
2. Sadly, I no longer have my motorcycle (long story). Though, I do hope to to get another one and ride again someday.
3. I'm currently not working due to my stroke and on disability insurance. I do pay my own bills though
4. I am currently going to physical therapy four times a week. I also go to the gym to stay in shape and to try to expedite my full recovery.
5. Out of respect for my daughter, I deleted the pictures that had her in them.
6. I haven't been rock climbing in quite a long time now (since before my surgery / unfortunately, the stroke that I had during my surgery, left me without full use of my left arm and left leg) I do still have all of my climbing equipment and do hope to do it again someday.
7. My dad lives in Orange and I visit him often. I also have family in Costa Mesa, Anaheim Hills,Yorba Linda, Capistrano Beach, Laguna Beach and in the state of Washington
9. Being that I'm not currently working right now,I am going to go back to school to finish my degree. I have always kicked myself in the a$$ for not getting it when I was younger and in school.
Thanks for reading my profile,
WARNING : Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects-you DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile information, data or pictures, in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice.