I'm looking for someone to spend time with and enjoy life with. I'm not looking for one night stands and such, but rather a quality relationship with the right person that could lead to something more down the line. Looking to start traveling more.
I am divorced with my 12-year old daughter visiting with me part of the time. I put down undecided/open for wanting more kids, because I think that is a decision that needs to be decided on together between the parents to be. Basically, I am happy with my daughter, and I'm not looking or needing to have another child, but if I met someone that wanted another child, I would be open to it. I also have a 25-year old step-daughter and a 21-year old step-son from my ex-wife. I still have a close relationship with both of them. They both live on their own. My motorcycle was not my only means of transportation, it was my divorce therapy. I used to go to Lake Havasu, Laughlin and the river a lot, but I haven't been there since before my surgery. I also used to like to go fishing, but haven't done so since before my surgery. Once I get a little more use of my left arm, I want to go kayaking.
1. I was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2010. During my surgery to have the tumor removed, I had a stroke. The stroke left my left arm and leg with left-side weakness and left-side paralysis. My doctor said I'm now cancer free, but I'm still doing physical therapy for full recovery from my stroke. When I got out of the hospital, I was using an arm sling and a cane. I no longer use either one of them.
I will update the rest of my profile as I continue to get better.
2. Sadly, I no longer have my motorcycle (long story). Though, I do hope to to get another one and ride again someday.
3. I'm currently not working due to my stroke and on disability insurance. I do pay my own bills though
4. I am currently going to physical therapy twice a week. I also try to go to the gym three times a week to stay in shape and to try to expedite my full recovery.
5. Out of respect for my daughter, I deleted the pictures that had her in them.
6. Because of some of the medications that I'm still on, I don't drink alcohol right now.
7. I haven't been rock climbing in quite a long time now (since before my surgery / unfortunately, the stroke that I had during my surgery, left me without full use of my left arm and left leg) I do still have all of my climbing equipment and do hope to do it again someday.
8. My dad lives in Orange and I visit him often. I also have family in Anaheim Hills,Yorba Linda, Capistrano Beach, Laguna Beach and in the state of Washington
9. Being that I'm not currently working right now,I am going to go back to school to finish my degree. I have always kicked myself in the a$$ for not getting it when I was younger and in school.
Thanks for reading my profile,