I'm looking for someone to spend time with and enjoy life with. I'm not looking for one night stands and such, but rather a quality relationship with the right person that could lead to something more down the line. Looking to start traveling more.
I am divorced with my 12-year old daughter visiting with me part of the time. I put down undecided/open for wanting more kids, because I think that is a decision that needs to be decided on together between the parents to be. Basically, I am happy with my daughter, and I'm not looking or needing to have another child, but if I met someone that wanted another child, I would be open to it. I also have a 25-year old step-daughter and a 21-year old step-son from my ex-wife. I still have a close relationship with both of them. They both live on their own. Also, my motorcycle is not my only means of transportation, it was my divorce therapy.
1. I was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2010. During my surgery to have the tumor removed, I had a stroke. The stroke left my left arm and leg with left-side weakness and left-side paralysis. My doctor said I'm now cancer free, but I'm still doing physical therapy for full recovery from my stroke. When I got out of the hospital, I was using an arm sling and a cane. I no longer use either one of them.
I will update the rest of my profile as I continue to get better.
2. Sadly, I no longer have my motorcycle (long story). Though, I do hope to to get another one and ride again someday.
3. I'm currently not working due to my stroke and on disability insurance. I do pay my own bills though
4. I am currently going to physical therapy twice a week. I also try to go to the gym three times a week to try to expedite my full recovery.
5. Out of respect for my daughter, I deleted the pictures that had her in them.
6. Because of some of the medications that I'm still on, I don't drink alcohol right now.
7. I haven't been rock climbing in quite a long time now (since before my surgery / unfortunately, the stroke that I had during my surgery, left me without full use of my left arm and left leg) I do still have all of my climbing equipment and do hope to do it again someday.
8. My dad lives in Orange and I visit him often. I also have family in Anaheim Hills,Yorba Linda and Capistrano Beach.
9. Being that I'm not currently working right now,I am going to go back to school to finish my degree. I have always kicked myself in the a$$ for not getting it when I was younger and in school.
Thanks for reading my profile,