Plain and simple, I'm looking for someone who is genuine and has integrity, who knows how to be honest and upfront, who values family and friends, is considerate and respectful of others, is easy going, gregarious, ambitious, active, and leads a relatively healthy lifestyle. Definitely wouldn't mind having a sidekick during workouts. I appreciate others who prefer to be up and about rather than sitting on the couch during the day, someone who knows how to laugh at himself and doesn't take himself too seriously, can handle friendly sarcasm, is confident and humble, not arrogant, has hobbies and interests that excite him, enjoys guy time and appreciates girl time in return, and is affectionate...and maybe even a guy who still opens that car door for a girl.
Please enjoy the small things in life and have an optimistic outlook. We've all tripped or been knocked down, maybe even our face shoved in the mud (flashback to little boy and girl playground tactics), but we still have to stand up and brush ourselves off. I know my mistakes and failures are just learned lessons. Reflect, adjust, grow and move on. Everything has a purpose and even if a situation was crappy, it still prepares you for better opportunities yet to come. Life is way too short to be doom and gloom and taken for granted. Nothing is more attractive and inspiring than someone with a positive energy.
Me, in my biased opinion: Nice, friendly, patient, easy-going, open minded, respectful of others, confident, humble, loyal, forgiving, family oriented, and fully independent with a stable career. I work hard in order to live my life enjoyably with family and friends. I don't own a Gucci bag, twirl my finger in my hair when I'm talking with you, or laugh at jokes that aren't funny just to make you like me...although I may smile and chuckle if the joke was atrocious and I think you're a goof, but I smile in a good way with you ;) I'm pretty casual on a regular basis; I'm a jeans girl who likes to watch sports. I prefer quiet nights in and not a fan of the bar scene, but can play it down and be comfortable at a dive bar with good friends, or dress it up for a nice evening somewhere. I'm all about my family and my close friends; that's what's important to me and my biggest priorities...you've heard this profile stuff all before, yada yada. Want to know anything else, just ask.
Random facts because they matter...or not:
- favorite band: Alice in Chains
- Shameful to admit: Lady Gaga's Do What U Want is currently playing on repeat on my radio, daily, nonstop - don't judge!
- I like sunsets, but sunrises move me every time
- I try and do dance, but I honestly have no soul in these bones. I do own a decent fist pump though.
- favorite trip: having no accommodations or plan, just get out of town and go with the flow.
- 90% of the time I prefer the quiet, typical life, but definitely enjoy mixing it up with adventure and the fast lane.
- my parents have been married for 41 years. Family, without doubt, is everything
- I don't care about your fancy car, not looking for a gold necklace, or need to be pampered 24/7; prefer to be around someone where the time passes by way too fast, who is trusting, makes me feel safe, yet calls me on my BS when they see it, and who I can have stupid laughs with.
- friends first approach is ideal. Just want to know "you" better.
- as crazy as they are, the mind and soul are truly beautiful, mysterious things.
If you're looking for a hookup, etc, please don't bother. Compared to some of you, I may be a Cougar, Puma, Liger (love me some Napolean), I don't know, whatever, but I'm not looking for a boy toy. If you want to be one, don't hit me up; I'm not going to make you one. Not interested in getting cheap thrills from this site. Such a dirty pond and hard to take it serious, but just need one good fish who's over all the games and doesn't need PoF for booty calls (crazy concept, I know)...phew, man almighty ;)
Heck, anything mellow and easy is fine with me. We're stangers right so let's keep it simple, keep it dutch, and not expect or put too much into it.....if there's chemistry and good conversation, it should be a good time regardless of what we're doing. If things click then great, if not, then maybe I found a good friend.