If in a generous and gentlemanly manner, I greet and ask you a question, it is okay if you don’t answer. The incommoding and suspicious feeling arises when after I ask you a good-natured question you don’t answer, yet you continue to constantly see my profile (stalk my profile -loser). The mentioned rude and obtuse behavior (action) will make me conclude the following about you (and what I think you might feel about yourself): Low self-teem, too old, too young, immature, have a kid or too many kids,too fat, too skinny, divorced, loser, picky yet a loser, unrespectful, uncultured, racial prejudice (ethnocentric), lack of social integration, materialistic, arrogant, conceited, the queen of the universe, yet you still single, too hot, not hot, ugly,transvesty and so on. I am not trying to be an a-hole, but there are many astute men that know what I mean. I am also aware that I am not a Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Justin Bieber… But at least I try my best to admire and respect the most beautiful creature created by God, women! (Cheesy, I know! Lol)
Hi! (I am here for dating, to make friends,long term, hang out, and activity partners.) I am a very easy going guy. I am very open minded, funny, sometimes goofy, and sometimes I use dry sarcastic humor. I love sports and music.
I don't consider myself to be handsome or a hunk. From a scale on 1-10, 10 being the most physically attractive, I consider myself a 4. So if you are looking for a Brad Pitt keep looking, someday you will find him...lol lol
I am easy to talk to. I am open-minded,I can carry a conversation about anything: religion, politics, culture, sex, gender, music, art, sports, fashion, dating, technology, movies, world issues, love,money, power, and so on...
Most of the times I tend to be very conscious and analytical about reality, but I use humor when talking about the disparities of life. I like to laugh and to make people laugh, and sometimes I act goofy. I try my best to be optimistic and detractors are a turnoff.
I have been single for about 5 years, and if that situation continues, I will die alone! lol lol My excuse is that I have been busy with school and that I am goal oriented... maybe I just don't have any game!!! lol lol
I am not a phone guy. I prefer to text...plus I have a heavy accent....English is my second language. (Random):)
Some people have described me as having Honesty, assertiveness, loyalty, an open mind, intelligence, consciousness, humor, optimism, ambition, and humanism, etc. Those are the qualities that I look for in people. Mostly in my prospective dates.
On a first date I would try to be myself, honest, be funny, and make her laugh...
I would take her to the zoo, so she can meet some of my relatives!! lol lol lol
I think dinner, movies, club, bar... blah-blah-blah are clichés.
Let the first date happen by playing a sport, or just meet a park and walk and talk... what about meeting at a nudist place? lol lol lol
Here is a list of 25 things (that I copied from somewhere)to do on a first date that sound superb:
1. Take a pottery painting class.
2. Try a dance demonstration class.
3. Interested in fitness? How about a trial yoga or tai chi class?
4. Enjoy nature and the outdoors? Take a nature walk at the local park or beach.
5. Go to the local botanical gardens or a specialty plant store.
6. Go to a Bonsai specialty store and learn how to trim a Bonsai. Buy your date a plant as a gift and remembrance of your date!
7. Like sports? How about a trip to the bowling alley?
8. Spend the evening at an amusement park.
9. Try out a sports park and test your skills at the go-carts or batting cages!
10. Like to cook? Try a new recipe together and set up your dinner table for a romantic meal. If shared hobbies or interests haven't really brought you together, you might need some help to keep a conversation going. Choose a date that will allow for less talking and more opportunities for casual conversation.
11. The old standby... dinner and a movie. This is a classic date, because it provides you with the relaxation of a movie, and a conversation starter (movie critique) during dinner. Try a movie and the relaxed environment of your local coffeehouse!
12. Try tennis or racquetball that requires some interaction over the net!
13. Go to a psychic or psychic faire! This can be a fun way to break the ice, and open up conversations regarding hopes and dreams of the future, and beliefs of the supernatural! (Everyone seems to have at least one ghost story!)
14. Visit a nearby shopping district or downtown area and window-shop! Stroll down the street and talk casually while sipping on coffees. Stop and eat at local venders and sit and relax in green spaces.
15. Walk the dog. If you have a love for pets in common, take your dogs to a dog park!
16. Visit the Zoo. Also a classic first date because it is a little out of the ordinary, has built in conversation starters (how do you feel about Bats?) and usually has food venders. If you are lucky, plan your date around a Zoo event like a music feature or art show!
17. Local festivals or specialty shows. If you enjoy walking and watching people, head out to a local art or ethnic festival. Check out a car or outdoors sports show, anything that might be of interest to your date, and provide a built in conversational opportunity will be great.
18. The Imax. Not just your usual movie experience, make it a theme date. If the Imax movie revolves around an ocean theme, follow
To send a message to
you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 18 and 99.
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.