Photos taken 8/12/07. No man who has met me has thought I misrepresented myself in my photos.
A Quick Summary of an Ideal Partner Would Be:
* Enjoys laughing more than anything except having fun together.
* Takes care of himself, fit and vigorous--full of life.
* Interested in everything. Very lively mentally and loves to share ideas.
* Stimulating conversation, liberal views, and ethical life orientation.
* Full of ideas and loves business AND making time to have a relationship is a priority.
* Socially comfortable, curious, smart, fun and funny. Enjoys people and new experiences.
* Finds entrepreneurial lifestyle and thinking much more interesting than employee thinking.
* "Social" Alcohol consumption = a glass of wine or less--occasionally. Doesn't have to drink every time his behind hits a seat. Finds it preferable to have fun without alcohol.
Hey, if you don't fit everything in that description, not to worry. Reality is usually lots more fun than our fantasies anyway.
I could sum up what I am seeking by saying that it'd be great to have a relationship that is committed and comfortable, while also being fun and stimulating.
Picture this: Smart, intelligent, stimulating conversation--mixed with wit and giggles. Warm fire. Cold outside....laughing and head on shoulder....Listening and talking...and somebody you love talking to anytime....anywhere....harmonious, easygoing.
It's important that you're a man who understands that conversation is not a monologue, and a tantrum is not communication.
Geez, we're not young "chickens" any more....How much time do we have left on this earth? I'd prefer to spend it with affection, love, mutual support and respect, and genuine pleasure in a mutually validating love.
We all have “baggage”. My partner (like me) will have done the work to install a “baggage handling” system and is adept at using it.
If you are looking for a true partnership and you’re serious about finding a quality woman and building a quality relationship, please contact me.