Photos taken 8/12/07. I’m the same weight and still look exactly the same. No man who’s met me has thought my photos misrepresented me.
An Ideal Partner Would Be A Man Who:
* Enjoys laughing more than anything except sharing our day with the other.
* Has a positive approach to life and is compassionate with self and others.
* Takes care of himself, is fit and vigorous-full of life.
* Is looking for a partner to share “golden years” with.
* Wants to make a priority of building a relationship.
* Sees a relationship as a team effort and enjoys mutually supportive interactions.
* Is interested in everything. Very lively mentally and loves to share ideas.
* Loves stimulating conversation and has a lot to contribute.
* Socially comfortable, curious, smart, fun and funny. Enjoys people and new experiences.
P.S. If you are a good cook and/or love to dance, you automatically go to the head of the line!
Hey, if you don't fit everything in that description, not to worry. Reality is usually lots more fun than our fantasies anyway. By the way, I’d say this description fits me pretty accurately also.
I’m seeking a relationship that is:
* Committed and comfortable, while also being fun and stimulating.
* Harmonious, easygoing and based on deep friendship.
* Based on “have your back, babe” mentality, AND honest feedback.
* Full of wit, wisdom, giggles, laziness and activity!
We all have “baggage”. My partner (like me) will have done the work to install a “baggage handling” system and is adept at using it. My only absolute dealbreaker is a fellow who throws tantrums.
Geez, we're not young "chickens" any more....How much time do we have left on this earth? I'd prefer to spend it with fun, affection, love, mutual support and respect. How about you?
If you are looking for a true partnership and you’re serious about finding a quality woman and building a quality relationship, please contact me. I’d love to meet you!
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
My favorite first dates are to have quiet time to get to know each other--lunch or dinner....if we hit it off, long walks are always a lot of fun.