I'm looking for an honest woman that can accept an honest straight forward man...to me trust and honesty are the most important things in any kind of relationship and without them you have nothing...You must also be secure within yourself along with being happy and fun to be around...I want a woman that's exciting, adventurous and goal orientated like me...I love family and have no problem with children, all 3 of mine are grown and off to college...I'm a Leo which means I'm very loyal and sometimes have a hard time leaving and cutting my loses in relationships but it also means once I accept you as a true friend you're family for life...My hobbies include working out, playing basketball, customizing cars, bikes, music, watching movies, boxing/ufc and spending time with someone I feel is special...I love all genres of music but my favorites are jazz and R&B ballads...I want to travel and see the rest of the world but I don't want to go alone...Although I am a veteran of the military and my father was also, I still haven't had the opportunity to see as much as I'd like...right now I'm at a place where I want a family of my own, whether more kids or not, I need a partner to help build our dynasty and secure our future and that of our families...could that be you?
Oh and by the way, If you go out with me be prepared to have a blast...Life's to short and sometimes I tend to live today like theirs no tomorrow...I love to dance and when I was younger I was that guy that never left the dance floor, now that I'm older after about 2 songs I need an hour rest but for those 2 songs...CAN'T TOUCH THIS!!
Rules that Guys wish Girls knew "Entertainment purposes only, please don't take it personal"
1. Don't expect even a great relationship with us to solve all your problems. Just because we love you, doesn't mean your cellulite, your credit card debt or your bad mood will disappear.
2. We would not wear high heels to impress you.
3. Breathe occasionally so we can get a word in.
4. Hide the self help books when we come over. They make us nervous.
5. We don't go shopping. When we need something, we buy it.
6. We don't believe you when you say money isn't important to you.
7. Ask for what you want. Let's be clear on this one: Subtle hints don't work. Strong hints don't work. Really obvious hints don't work. Just say it!
8. We're not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.
9. It's not that we don't want to make you happy, it's just that sometimes, we don't know how.
10. If you have to have a cat, at least don't call him "Mister" anything.
11. For us, driving is not just a means of going from point A to point B. It's an opportunity to control a couple of tons of steel. We drive, therefore, we are.
12. If you want us to notice something, help us out by saying something like, "I went to the beauty shop today."
13. Sometimes we don't talk. Don't take it personally.
14. We notice other women because we are men and we are alive. This does not mean we're planning to dump you and jump them.
15. Don't make us guess.
16. Get to the point.
17. Our favorite T-shirts are not "disgraceful." They show our loyalty to our college, our favorite sports team, our favorite beer, our favorite vacation or number 23.
18. Understand that men are single-minded and can only do one thing at a time. So don't talk to us while we're doing something. We will either ignore you, because we don't hear you "honestly), or we'll screw up what we're doing because you've distracted us.
Exception to Rule 18. Interrupt us if something is on fire, if someone needs immediate medical attention, if Halle Berry is on TV or if there is an emergency that needs a hero.
19. You can't complain that there are no good guys around while some of us are still single.
20. If you ask us, "Do you think she's prettier then me?" we just might say, "Yes." Then what are you going to do?
21. We need to vegetate.
22. When we see pictures of Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones we feel proud and happy to be men. We don't care if it's not fair.
23. Learn to work the toilet seat. If it's up, put it down.
24. If it itches, it will be scratched.
25. If you ask a question you don't really want an answer to, expect an answer you didn't want to hear.
26. Sometimes, we're not thinking about you. Live with it.
27. Don't ask us what were thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss topis such as navel lint, the shotgun formation and monster trucks.
28. Sundays equals sports. Period.
29. Beer is as exciting for us as handbags are for you.
30. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine. Really.
31. Crying is blackmail.
32. Yes and no are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
33. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
34. Check your oil.
35. It is neither in your best interest or ours to take any quiz together.
36. It doesn't matter which quiz.
37. Anything we said six months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after seven days.
38. If something we said could be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
39. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both.
40. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.
41. Christopher Columbus didn't need directions, and neither do we.
42. If we ask what's wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing is wrong.
43. Share the bathroom.
44. And the wardrobe closet.
45. Don't be afraid to wear no make-up. Natural is sexier.
46. We crave hugs and hand-holding too. And no, it doesn't always have to lead to sex.
47. Anything you wear is fine. Really.
48. Don't cut your hair. Ever.
49. If I offer my help while you're getting ready, it means you're late.
50. Never ask me to pick out your outfit. (See above.) I will invariably get it wrong and make us even more late.