If you lose your wealth, you have lost nothing, If you lose your health, you have lost something, But if you lose your character, you have lost everything. "Woodrow Wilson"
Seems there is a lot of people looking to find happiness in others. Well I can tell you that you must first learn to be happy with yourself and accept the life you are in.. Fake things lead to fake happiness.
I would say, I'm looking for a friend, someone that shares my interest. If we click then our relationship will grow into something special if its meant to be..
I'm a single Dad and have an amazing 16yr old son that lives with me 50% of the time..
I've traveled to many countries, and experienced their cultures and I'm open minded to others ethnic backgrounds.
Take a look at my interest, that will give you an idea about the things that are important to me as well as things I enjoy.
My pics are not that current, but I did put a date on them. As you can see in the pics, I change it up frequently..
Im looking to meet first.. A lil dating, if we both decide were interested, then maybe a relationship will follow.
1. I only date one person at a time, no games, not in to dating a different person every few days.. If there is not mutual interest/chemistry then its not going to work.
2. I don't frequent church, but I have a strong belief in Values and Morals.
3. I'm past the stage of keeping up with the neighbors / friends and living beyond my means on credit.. Its the simple things in life that truly mean the most.
4. Life may get tough at times, but Im always ready for that challenge.
5. I don't like negitive minded people and will not allow them in my circle of life.
6. I stay real busy. both working and trying to better myself.. I have "real goals"..
7. I spend at least 2 hrs a day at the gym or hiking 6-7 days a wk, currently training for a half Marathon, future Mud Runs and lots of other challenging things.. I would perfer to meet someone "very active", that also eats healthy as well as makes exersise a priority!.
8. If I never respond, please don't be offended... Im not looking to chat with everyone...