My career is in developing new business proposals for engineering companies.
I specialize in proposal and presentation graphics.
About the one that is looking for me;
• Intelligent, loyal, open minded, spiritual, and creative. She dances with all her spirit.
• Interested in science, engineering, philosophy, and mythology.
• In love with music. She doesn't judge. She is in awe of the world.
• A woman that travels a path with heart, on any path with heart.
• Intent on following her bliss, fearlessly.
• A woman more intent on the relationship than on the self.
• Stimulating conversation with hilarious company.
• Philosophy; sometimes talking about the ideas of great philosophers, especially mysticism and Carlos Castaneda.
• Storytelling; a place called "The Valley of the Moon."
• Music, concerts. Rock; progressive and older. Less country. No rap.
• Reading, writing, bicycling, yoga, tensegrity.
• Traveling, fishing, sailing around the San Juan islands in Washington state.
• The art of dreaming.
• Field trial training black labradors. I like black labs a lot.
• Art; graphics, photography, painting, sculpture.
• Living an examined life.
• Controlled, vivid dreaming.
• Flying without some kind of engine.
• Romancing a woman that laughs and smiles at me, in some inexplicable way.
I like cartoons:
"We have met the enemy and he is us."
I like quotes:
"Don't criticize someone before you walk a mile in their shoes. By then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes."
– Rich Little
"We have not even to risk the adventure alone, for the heroes of all time have gone before us.
The labyrinth is thoroughly known.
We have only to follow the thread of the hero path.
And where we had thought to find an abomination, we shall find a God.
And where we had thought to slay another, we shall slay ourselves.
Where we had thought to travel outward, we shall come to the center of our own existence.
And where we had thought to be alone, we shall be with all the world."
– Joseph Campbell
Preparing for a trip to England for a few days to see Bill Nelson play in a small pub.
Second language: Swedish. I love Swedish food and Sweden.
I have a black Labrador, my fourth.
Honesty, loyalty, and trust are essential. I believe our worst enemy is self importance; defined as thinking oneself as better or more important than someone or something else. I'm inspired by comedy, and love. I watch Joseph Campbell, TED, Closer to Truth, and Extreme Engineering on Netflex.
I'm financially secure and busy enjoying retirement while looking to work on new business proposals as a contract employee for engineering companies.
You should contact me if you believe our worst enemy is self importance, and if you are more intent on the relationship than on the self.
I would like to meet in a fine restaurant with outside dining and a view, at sunset, and a big yellow moon above the river, with saguaros all around, and the scent of fresh rain in the air.