I've updated my profile in hopes of meeting new people and making new friends. I'm in the process
of applying to various schools/programs, some of which may be out of state or the country.
I am open to friendship/companionship but putting things on hold for long-term until I have all the other
"ducks in a row." =)
Hopefully you and I will share some of the following interests:
1) Learning (you could say I'm the forever student)
2) Anthropology (I did research in an artist colony in Spain last year, and I'm
hoping to go on more trips and possibly get a graduate degree at some
point down the line)
3) Art, design, and advertising (especially copywriting and account planning). Plan to go to school for it and maybe even set up a business in the future.
4) Writing and travel (outdoors, local, and international. My favorite outdoor spots include
Big Bear, Yosemite, Big Sur, the Mojave Desert, the Eastern Sierras especially Mono Lake and
Fossil Falls, and a few ski resorts in Utah including Alta, Snowbird, and in Park City. I try
to hike/jog on the trails and camp whenever I have the extra time and energy. =) I've taken
a few day-long courses in backpacking, rock climbing at Joshua Tree, and dirt bike riding with
Honda Riders School but not very good at any of the above. =) Willing to find some friends who
can teach me!
5) Fitness (my weekly schedule generally revolves around indoor cycling and kickboxing.
I've had a few lessons in Savate/French kickboxing and Kung Fu in the past...have an orange
belt in the latter. I'd like to start training for a short run, and maybe even do something fun
like an obstacle course. =)
6) The arts (learning, attending, and discussing them. My ideal evening out would be
going to a concert, the theatre, or local art exhibit).
If any of this resonates with you, please feel free to drop me a line. Thanks and happy fishing!