I've updated my profile in hopes of meeting new people and making new friends. I'm in the process of applying to various schools/programs,
some of which may be out-of-state or the country.
I am open to friendship, occasional dating, and companionship but putting things on hold for long-term until I have all the other "ducks in a row." =)
While I am still here in the L.A. area it would be nice to have friends/dates to do the following activities with:
1) Dancing (probably my most favorite activity of all, although I don't do it quite often enough. I like hip hop, R and B, alternative country,
80s music, & Latin dances like salsa and merengue. As long as it has a good beat I'm usually out there on the dance floor. =) Hope you like to
2) Going to see various shows, exhibits, concerts, and films. I like the Mark Taper Forum (used to go more often when I was taking
a theatre class in college), and want to seek out small theatre venues if possible. I am a cinephile =) and theatre lover. Occasionally I'll
try out for bit parts in musicals and shows...guess I love a good story, whether it's seeing one, creating one from scratch, or being part of one on
stage. It's fun being with a group of people with complementary talents (that goes for singing or acting). =)
3) Just spending a quiet time listening to music, sharing a meal (I mostly go vegetarian but of course you don't have to be), sipping on some
vino or trying a dessert, and learning about each other. I am an extroverted introvert so I enjoy getting to know people from all walks of life.
A little 411 on me: =)
1) I'm petite and of Filipino/Spanish descent. I can understand a bit of Spanish, but working on the speaking part. (Incidentally, I spent a summer in Mallorca, Spain, learning about an art colony there. Didn't get to practice the Spanish though since most of the locals spoke their own dialect).
2) Love learning about different cultures (I take anthropology classes on the side and plan to go to grad school for it at some point)
3) Love advertising (probably my next career move). I like learning about the nuances of popular culture and human behavior. I also love to write
(everything from free verse poetry to short romance).
4) Enjoy physical activities of all kinds (dancing of course, French kickboxing/Muay Thai, hiking especially, and sports. Would love to get back into racquetball, or try out rowing or archery).
Okay, enough about me. Send me a message and let's get a conversation going!
To send a message to geminilady76 you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 34 and 42.
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
Must not be looking for Hang Out
Must not be looking for Talk/E-mail
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
Must not smoke