3turtles4life: Lovinglifepeacefully!
About
Non-Smoker with Average body type
City
Dumfries, Virginia
Details
39 year old Female, < 5' (< 152 cm), Presbyterian
Ethnicity
Hispanic, Pisces
Intent
3turtles4life wants to find someone to marry.
Education
Some college
Personality
Free Thinker
Profession
I work!







I am Seeking a Man For Long Term
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry Not Completed
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Does not want children
Marital Status Divorced Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Black Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? Yes
Longest Relationship Over 10 years How ambitious are you? Somewhat Ambitious
Pets No Pets Second Language Spanish



About Me
PLEASE READ MY FULL PROFILE BEFORE EMAILING ME!
I'm starting over again, after 20 years of being a full-time single mother of two amazing kids. But now they are moved out and it's time to focus in me they "said". So here I am. I been hurt, lied to, and unfortunately I had been cheated to also. And if you had gone through It, you would understand and not do it to the new person that comes in your new life. We are not all the same , I believe that God has the right partner for each of us. I like to give people a new chance by trusting in them but you brake it and you are gone. Now I would say that I'm 100% faithful,honest straight up front and got no reason to lie or hurt each other. I'm not into playing mind games or drama and if you have it please pass me by.
If you are not ready for a serious relationship and you are not sure what you are looking for or want please don't waste my time. I'm not here to meet friends and see what happens, NO Chicos! I'm ready and I know exactly what I want and don't. Now that doesn't mean that I want to get married so fast either. But I want it to go on that direction.
Be real and honest please.
P.s.
If you are looking for someone without a past you truly don't understand how bad it's out there outside your head. Now I think that the past that you had as a child shouldn't bother you unless it's a person who is not mentally and physical stable and doing well in their adult life. Don't make them feel that's their fault by you telling them that "YOU are distancing yourself from them because of their sad childhood." Because you are most likely would be passing by a great person who could be able to be there for the rest of your life. Be grateful, Loving , caring and respectful to others. My job is very rewarding because I get to hear peoples past and see, how amazing they are now. I don't believe in self-medicating by drugs, alcohol or doing the same to others to cover up your past. Remember that meds only work 20% but you have to do the rest of the 80% work in order for you to be a survivor, we have our own willpower to choose how we want to be. Life is to short so be happy and graceful and don't judge people. God bless you all.


Mail Settings
To send a message to 3turtles4life you MUST meet the following criteria:
Male
Age Between:35 and 50.