Hello! How's it going? Here are the top 10 reasons why I will be your best girlfriend ever:
1) You will be treated with respect.
2) You will be proud to have me by your side.
3) You will inspire my smile more often than not.
4) You won't hear me sing off key unless I'm sick.
5) You will rarely, if ever, hear the words "Not tonight..."
6) You will never compete with me, I will be your biggest cheerleader.
7) You will be surprised by my passionate kisses when the mood strikes me.
8) You will enjoy many nights (throughout the year) in bars listening to me sing in choir.
9) You will never have to "read my mind." I am honest and straight to the point. You ask and I will answer.
10) You won't ever hold my purse out shopping. You won't even be there. (I'm a list shopper...in & out quickly and efficiently).
I moved to NKY in the summer of 2012 and feel I've found the right area for me. I love it here. I'm a teacher and love my career, molding and educating our youth. I am quite passionate about education in many aspects and am excited to see where it leads me in the future. The kids are great and never cease to make me smile or laugh but when the weekend comes I am ready to put away the pencils and erasers and have some fun! I am always grateful when I have time to relax; I will often turn on a playlist or put my large collection of music on shuffle while I work on things around my place or snuggle up with a good book and read for hours. I have also traveled a bit and would love to travel more in the future. I have a German Shepherd, a black cat, a full back tattoo, and I am self sufficient.
I am excited to meet my best friend. The man who is genuinely interested in all of me, including my hard and soft sides, my sweet and sassy sides, & my naughty and nice sides. I want romance, respect, and love. I fully intend on treating you the way I wish to be treated. I tend to be attracted to men who are taller than me (that's not too hard to do) with a strong shoulder base who have eyes that standout & are looking into mine. A great smile will catch my eye quickly as well. Quirkiness, sarcasm, intelligence, honesty, & loyalty are highly valued qualities I look for in any person who is welcomed into my life. Intelligence can easily be the sexiest aspect of any person. I can't wait to hear from you! Feel free to ask anything.
FYI - I have been single and abstinent for 7+ years and am not going to just jump in bed with someone. I have to be in a committed monogamous relationship (I don't mean married but it has to be real etc.) before I get that physical again. Best quote that sums it all up, "If she's amazing, she's won't be easy. If she's easy, she's won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy. Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." ~Bob Marley